Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm highly suspicious of these users

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
The ones who join a month or few weeks ago and don't have a single post. Atleast a intro post would be nice. Don't know if they are lurkers or :feelswhat: infiltrators. Because why would you make an account if you are never going to post

man there is 2023, 2022,2021 and even older accounts with small amount of posts

The ones who join a month or few weeks ago and don't have a single post. Atleast a intro post would be nice. Don't know if they are lurkers or :feelswhat: infiltrators. Because why would you make an account if you are never going to post
or if they do post it is like "What's stopping you from going ER?":feelsLSD:

man there is 2023, 2022,2021 and even older accounts with small amount of posts
Yep but as you said they atleast have few post, I'm talking about 0 posts users, but I don't suspect below 2019 cels because most of them are really lurkers,

Last edited:
i've accidentally found some sleeper private account, under one post i looked at "Users who are viewing this thread" section and found some Jamescel

i've accidentally found some sleeper private account, under one post i looked at "Users who are viewing this thread" section and found some Jamescel
There was literally a user called @Karina

They killed themselves after making the account most likely

banned, but Jamesecel is probably just some lurker, probably even has access to bunker.
We need to remove private profile option to take out these infiltrators

There are many recent joinees who only interact in the forum chatroom but dont post anything

We need to remove private profile option to take out these infiltrators
it works both ways, lots of infiltrators are too dumb to use search button so if you make your profile private they can't gain much info about you. I remember one scumbag https://incels.is/members/suicidalsubhuman.58557/ was gathering info on users, after that i kept my profile private for long time.

I don't really care if they approach me, there's not much to say about me, neither am I a USA cel to be doxxed
it works both ways, lots of infiltrators are too dumb to use search button so if you make your profile private they can't gain much info about you. I remember one scumbag https://incels.is/members/suicidalsubhuman.58557/ was gathering info on users, after that i kept my profile private for long time.

Yep, any new accounts with under 1k posts that follow me I just automatically ignore.