Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm hopefully getting this PC tomorrow

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Ok, so amazon links REALLY hate working with this site. So in case the link doesn't work, i'm gonna just list the specs and post photos in this thread.
Link: Amazon product ASIN B0855VD98Q
Ok, so this is the specs:
Intel Core i5-9400F, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660, Windows 10 Home,

The PC is renewed, basically like preowned, and costs only $899. With tax it comes up to 980, and the shipping is free. I have my stimulus money, and after paying my mom half of the bills, and getting us some fast food a couple of times, i still have enough to buy that PC.
I've been wanting to get a mid to high end PC like this for around 4 years now, and now i finally have the money to do so.
I can't wait till i can finally enjoy games at higher FPS and settings. Cyberpunk 2077 here i come

Based. Enjoy playing your new games, even though there are barely any that are good to begin with. Cyberpunk is one I'm looking forward to.

Damn nigg sounds awesome. Is your old one already too fucked to use? I try to to save for a new PC f 2 years now but always some shit gets in my way....

And I only play 2003 games anyway :feelsgah:

Based. Enjoy playing your new games, even though there are barely any that are good to begin with. Cyberpunk is one I'm looking forward to.
Hell yeah son. Also next Elder Scrolls game
Damn nigg sounds awesome. Is your old one already too fucked to use? I try to to save for a new PC f 2 years now but always some shit gets in my way....

And I only play 2003 games anyway :feelsgah:
I too play old games, but i also want to be able to play newer ones

Good stuff but are you sure there isn't any way you could bump up the specs just a little to say the superior i7 processor?

I mean just saying, i5 I'm sure is decent, but if you want just that little extra bit of oomph I'd save up some cash for another month or two for the marginally better processor, but hey if you're happy as it stands than more power to you brother.

lifefuel, bro :feelsautistic:
I'm a console pleb, but I have to admit that PC gaming is miles ahead of consoles... It's not even close. Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford a good PC
enjoy your new cope :feelsokman:

Good stuff but are you sure there isn't any way you could bump up the specs just a little to say the superior i7 processor?

I mean just saying, i5 I'm sure is decent, but if you want just that little extra bit of oomph I'd save up some cash for another month or two for the marginally better processor, but hey if you're happy as it stands than more power to you brother.
well yeah but i want the PC right now. Plus i am NEET and not sure if stimulus will happen next month. If so then i may use some of that for upgrading GPU in the PC

Good to hear. A decent computer is the best investment an incel can make.

Is this a prebuilt gaymer PC? You could probably get it cheaper if you buy the parts yourself.

Is this a prebuilt gaymer PC? You could probably get it cheaper if you buy the parts yourself.
Yes i know but with Corona virus right now it would take too long for the parts to get here, plus i'd have to pay for a ton of shipping. I'd rather just do the prebuilt, even though i know how to put a PC together and have upgraded my current system a couple of times

get another ssd

I see, very cool.

Hope it runs nice. I got a good pc myself too

Based. Install cracked windows ltsb and Netlimiter(pirated).

I really want a power supply with passive cooling. i want to upgrade my pc to make it quiet

I also have an HP Omen, based.

based. I have similar stats to yours. is good cope, get high fps monitor if you want the extra skoothness

i will once i get the money to
will ya overclock? either cpu or gpu? I just undervolt CPU and GPU and gave about same fps as normal with less fan noise

Laptops are more comfy

Laptops are more comfy
laptops are bad for health, will damage sperm quality if left on lap.
though my current PC is laptop, at some point I will upgrade

Nice enjoy your new computer.

For the specs seems overpriced at almost 1000$. But who am I to judge when I threw a bunch of money to a custom water loop that works half way.

Nice enjoy your new computer.

For the specs seems overpriced at almost 1000$. But who am I to judge when I threw a bunch of money to a custom water loop that works half way.
well it's 899 renewed but the tax put it up to 980

lifefuel, bro :feelsautistic:
I'm a console pleb, but I have to admit that PC gaming is miles ahead of consoles... It's not even close. Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford a good PC
enjoy your new cope :feelsokman:
kinda same here tbh console nigga but I still have a non-gaming pc to play once in a while.
Still op mogs me brutally

I’m currently working on moneymaxx it so I can afford to play games

You could’ve built one instead

Ok, so amazon links REALLY hate working with this site. So in case the link doesn't work, i'm gonna just list the specs and post photos in this thread.
Link: Amazon product ASIN B0855VD98Q
Ok, so this is the specs:
Intel Core i5-9400F, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660, Windows 10 Home,
View attachment 261545View attachment 261546View attachment 261547

The PC is renewed, basically like preowned, and costs only $899. With tax it comes up to 980, and the shipping is free. I have my stimulus money, and after paying my mom half of the bills, and getting us some fast food a couple of times, i still have enough to buy that PC.
I've been wanting to get a mid to high end PC like this for around 4 years now, and now i finally have the money to do so.
I can't wait till i can finally enjoy games at higher FPS and settings. Cyberpunk 2077 here i come
Based price tag tbh

Sometimes, it's just easier to get a pre-built. A nice six-core i5 with a 1660 (too bad not 1660 super) should do the job quite nicely for 1080p gaming for years. Good job, man!

kinda same here tbh console nigga but I still have a non-gaming pc to play once in a while.
Still op mogs me brutally
I feel you, bro. I enjoy playing games on my console, but there's too many limitations and problems like bad frame pacing, almost never hitting stable 60 fps, graphical limitations (just forget about native 4k 60 fps, most of the time is checkboard 4k / 30 fps or 1440p / 30fps)... oh well.. one day we'll be able to afford a good PC. Let's hope so... It's not like we're asking for a loyal gf or something :lul::lul::lul::lul:
and yeah... OP mogs me into another universe
Hope he's enjoying his new cope