Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm in the news again

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I was originally interviewed last year via voice call for the SBS incel's documentary, but the journalists wouldn't travel to my shitty town to interview me in person so they cut the part. Now they've released a news article about me:

You're an incelebrity :feelsahh:

You fell right into their trap

Based chadfisher holy shit :feelskek:

Can you catfish a guy and chadfish a girl and get them to meet up? That would be hilarious.

Yeah they had you on long enough to track the call maybe which is why you got raided. Good job though on not giving them anything to arrest you on.

His name is @abuincelalaustrali

It would be nice if you start catfishing male normies and chad.

@abuincelalaustrali continue your jihad

Damn nigger someone pin this. Legend. :feelskek:

Based. You know you have hit it big when the ABC/ SBS writes an article lol. Unfortunately for them, nobody will read it anyway haha.

Do they actively watch everything written on this site or did you talk to them through another medium? I'm kind of paranoid lol.

Inceliwood star

Yawn, they spend 80% of the article worshipping "muh abused fems"

I was originally interviewed last year via voice call for the SBS incel's documentary, but the journalists wouldn't travel to my shitty town to interview me in person so they cut the part. Now they've released a news article about me:
Keep on Chadfishing, mate :feelzez:

Interesting read, couple comments. Have you or do you plan on discussing this female you were stalking, on this forum? Please don’t if it could get you into trouble.

Once again they bash incels but don’t counter the fact that we are right that women only want male models. By their thought process, instead of using male model pics, you could just use a ltn pic but with a profile that makes him sound like a great nice guy and you will still be able to Chadfish. They just never admit that women’s shallowness has gotten out of hand.

Yeah they had you on long enough to track the call maybe which is why you got raided. Good job though on not giving them anything to arrest you on.
Raided for what

So fucking based, you're doing a great job out there. I've even started my own Chadfishing accounts thanks to your inspiration. Keep it going!

Keep Chad fishing. Everyone. Stand them all up on dates. Every success is a gold medal.

350 unhappy clowns hopefully it started a spiral of darkness in their lives! #MakeThemPay

Amazing article, did not know that you got raided by feds :whatfeels:

Hope you stay out of trouble with the law

Fuck I was too slow. Nonetheless you deserve WAY MORE game than what you currently have (anonymously ofc)

OK but why would you talk to those faggots SBS news, unless they paid you handsomely.

:feelskek:

Chadfishing is the ultimate, perfectly replicable by anyone, proof it's looks and not personality that truly matter. The things bluepillers say to try to disregard it ("actually, Chadfishing gave you the confidence you didn't have in your own skin") are on par with those false swindler pastors from neopentecostal churches who tell people they didn't get cured from their diseases because they didn't have enough faith.

The gaslighting of incels will never stop. Jesus could appear in the sky for all the world to see and say it's looks and people would still gaslight incels with redpilled and bluepilled garbage.

legend in the making

#winning

absolutely based chadfisher!!!!!!!

he got raided ?

Based. Your posts have always been fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back