Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm in the news again

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
Can you catfish a guy and chadfish a girl and get them to meet up? That would be hilarious.
Holy shit. Yes, and you can use the foid's genuine photos. This will be epic.

1. Find a foid with your chadfish account. Match with her and use her photos
2. Find a bluepilled subhuman with catfish account with foid's real pics
3. Get the two of them to meet up, then text "oh btw, I don't really look like my photos but I thought our personalities are similar"
4. See what happens.

Holy shit. Yes, and you can use the foid's genuine photos. This will be epic.

1. Find a foid with your chadfish account. Match with her and use her photos
2. Find a bluepilled subhuman with catfish account with foid's real pics
3. Get the two of them to meet up, then text "oh btw, I don't really look like my photos but I thought our personalities are similar"
4. See what happens.
This would be so fucking hilarious kek

these retards are obsessed with us JFL,if is true that documentary and not stage Tom is a truecel just by the fact he is a manlet

serious life consequences but to whom? lol
oh yeah you of course done by ""them""
how dare you catfish women you are a terrorist:soy::feels:

also arent you the guy that stood up that ftm troon? lol

Interesting read, couple comments. Have you or do you plan on discussing this female you were stalking, on this forum? Please don’t if it could get you into trouble.

Once again they bash incels but don’t counter the fact that we are right that women only want male models. By their thought process, instead of using male model pics, you could just use a ltn pic but with a profile that makes him sound like a great nice guy and you will still be able to Chadfish. They just never admit that women’s shallowness has gotten out of hand.
When my restraining order ends in a few days time, I'll post the whole story, including a guick guide to destroying female owned businesses.

Are you the real AbuIncelAlAustrali from reddit?

Are you the real AbuIncelAlAustrali from reddit?
No, I'm not him.
That abuincel was a larping curry, although I loved his posts about his pet rope from bunnings. He was genuinely funny.
I'm a white subhuman who just took his name.

No, I'm not him.
That abuincel was a larping curry, although I loved his posts about his pet rope from bunnings. He was genuinely funny.
I'm a white subhuman who just took his name.
fight the good fight boyo

i just read the article
why do they only care about violence happening to women?
what about us?
and what about respect for us?
they raid us with weapons and tell us "we need mental help"?
clown world
all that for not going through a date with a becky lol
:feelsseriously::feelscry:

Last edited:
I was originally interviewed last year via voice call for the SBS incel's documentary, but the journalists wouldn't travel to my shitty town to interview me in person so they cut the part. Now they've released a news article about me:

these retards are obsessed with us JFL,if is true that documentary and not stage Tom is a truecel just by the fact he is a manlet
w*men are GODS by today's soyciety.Even these GODS are forced to turn their attention towards their blasphemERs

We r proud of you bro :feelsLightsaber:

Good job
Chadfishing females is a good thing, because no one woud like to meet with me in real life. All foids shoud burn in hell

This is based as fuck.

Release a tutorial please, i am willing to do this aswell... punish women for dating out of looksmatch, also

Surely one of the most based users in the history of this forum.

Seethe and cope harder, IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back