Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m jaded

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m jaded and bitter about the fact that I never stood a chance in this life NEVER I was never smart I was never good at anything I never knew what I wanted to be when I got I didn’t know anything about how the world works until I was already half way through high school so I had 2 years to come up with a plan with I did and my plan failed miserably it didn’t even make it past the beta stage my entire life is a failo I got bills pilling up and nothing to show for women won’t give me a chance employers won’t give me a chance nobody will

I wish i’ve gone to school. I would’ve made smarter choices and formed connections.

Last edited:
Gaming and social media has taken us away from the moment but before we know it our lives are gone.

I wish i’ve gone to school. I would’ve made smarter choices and formed connections.
Mans thought he was Denji