Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im jealous of people who enjoy escapist content, such as anime, comics and overall marvel shit. In other words, wish i could be a passive consoomer.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
We all shit on them (myself included) because, at the end of the day, we WISH we could be the kind of simpleton who cries during star wars trailers.

Ok, maybe not exactly JFL but theres some truth to what i just said. Life gets harder and harder every year fot the average joe (the mere existemce of this site is a testament to that) and being excited for shiny plastic shit would be kinda chill if you think about it.

That phrase "dont ask questions, just consoom product and get excited for next product" wouldnt feel so dark, malevolent and dystopic.

You would be endlesly puzzled and feel admiration for shit that would have an endless supply, backed by giant and powerful media corporations.

I just bought 5 editions of ken parker, a comic that cant exactly be considered consoomer content, and i cant even finish the first one without yawning myself to shit.

That Kurt Cobain phrase "i wish i was like you, easily amused" comes to mind when i think about these people now...

I used to hate them but then I started consuming the stuff the weebs are watching. and man is it good

I agree even though Cobain was a soy feminist faggot

I agree even though Cobain was a soy feminist faggot
Yep, i agree with that too, even though i had a nirvana phase, i think KC is a feminist high heels licking soy faggot now.

Yep, i agree with that too, even though i had a nirvana phase, i think KC is a feminist high heels licking soy faggot now.
Lol I also had a nirvana phase. It's a shame that he's such a soy fag and would hate me for even listening to his music. But oh well

Without hentai to control my rape tendencies, I would have roped by now.

Escapist stuff doesn't necessarily mean popular consoomer soy stuff. Install an emulator and play jrpgs from,nes, snes, psx and GBA/Gbc/Ds and you'll have escapism with 0 money spent and 0 soy points gained for the next 10 years minimum

I coped with my little pony

I enjoy different types of media and videogames but I don't consoom because I pirate almost everything :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Escapist stuff doesn't necessarily mean popular consoomer soy stuff. Install an emulator and play jrpgs from,nes, snes, psx and GBA/Gbc/Ds and you'll have escapism with 0 money spent and 0 soy points gained for the next 10 years minimum
Tried that. Found that is also boring (to me at least).

Tried that. Found that is also boring (to me at least).
Those games were mostly very slow and grindy so it may be possible that your dopamine receptors (like 99% of modern youth) are too overstimulated by modern internet to enjoy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back