Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m just gonna cheat my calorie count at this point

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m just gonna cheat by calorie count by eating junk food that’s loaded with calories until I gain 20lbs and finally be a normal weight for the first time in my life sometimes you gotta cheat to get what you want

Goodluck captain shouldve known that.

I’m just gonna cheat by calorie count by eating junk food that’s loaded with calories until I gain 20lbs and finally be a normal weight for the first time in my life sometimes you gotta cheat to get what you want
Do some exercise so you also gain some muscle with it

20 mins a day is enough lol. He can manage that at least.
He doesn’t want to. He just wants the pounds from fat, he doesn’t have the money to bodybuild he said.

Y’all say gymmaxing cope so why should do it when people here say face is everything
Health. Fat stored in the organs will fuck you up hard. If you’re underweight, you don’t want to just end up with the opposite problem. Just do sprinting maybe and you’ll be good with the extra food you’re going to eat.

He doesn’t want to. He just wants the pounds from fat, he doesn’t have the money to bodybuild he said.
Doesn’t need to bodybuild lol

Y’all say gymmaxing cope so why should do it when people here say face is everything
Why do you listen to everything someone says? Your experience can be different from there’s.

It’s not cope. It’ll improve your looks (you being a twig) you won’t look as inferior and weak.