Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'm just not a sexual person, okay?"

bodhisattvacel

bodhisattvacel

The Path to Enlightenment
IncelsTV/Rehab Room made a video about this topic and it's so true.

How many men (cucks) do you think are out there trying to have sex with their wife only to be rejected at every attempt? If a foid ever says that she's "just not into that" if you ask her to do something sexually abnormal, she's just not into that with YOU.

Woman will tell their beta husband's that they could never imagine enjoying disgusting acts like anal just to get him to stop asking, even though they were getting their asshole reamed by college Chad for YEARS.

If a woman ever denies you something just know she doesn't want to do it with YOU (although JFL if you think this will ever matter for you anyways)

How many men (cucks) do you think are out there trying to have sex with their wife only to be rejected at every attempt? If a foid ever says that she's "just not into that" if you ask her to do something sexually abnormal, she's just not into that with YOU.

Woman will tell their beta husband's that they could never imagine enjoying disgusting acts like anal just to get him to stop asking, even though they were getting their asshole reamed by college Chad for YEARS.

If a woman ever denies you something just know she doesn't want to do it with YOU (although JFL if you think this will ever matter for you anyways)
incelTV is a coping retard. women don't marry men who they don't like at all. the married couples who never have sex are always age 40+ or 45+ which is expected

true. i've seen so so many reddit posts about beta husband finding his innocent wife has given blowjobs to all town but for him? it's disgusting!

Yeah that's true but I don't like our society's obsession with sex to be fair. It's just fucking boring at this point. Sex pussy dick that ass that pussy that boob this like just shut the fuck up, is that all we can fucking think about?

Sex should be a preserved thing between two lovers who feel deeply for each other not a fucking selling point for a musical album
consequences of feminism my man, in the past we incels had guarantee of housewives so we could focus on other things like hobbies, work or building something great, now with feminism and nigger culture being mainstream we have this rat-race of chasing pussy and only living thinking about it

incelTV is a coping retard. women don't marry men who they don't like at all. the married couples who never have sex are always age 40+ or 45+ which is expected
Women definitely have to settle after a while, there are only so many Chads around and eventually they'll have to either stay on the carousel forever or settle with whoever will actually marry them

Foids want a betabuxx husband to support them while they fuck Chad

They aren't 'in the mood' for sex with the betabuxx, but for Chad they're always in the mood

yeah there is millions of stories from betabaxx husbands who gets rejected of sex, or some type of sex they want, their wifes says bullshit like "I'm not in a mood today" "I have a headache" but when she is cheating with men she get satisfaction she does all kinds of sex even most brutal stuff like anal prolapse etc

yeah there is millions of stories from betabaxx husbands who gets rejected of sex, or some type of sex they want, their wifes says bullshit like "I'm not in a mood today" "I have a headache" but when she is cheating with men she get satisfaction she does all kinds of sex even most brutal stuff like anal prolapse etc
This made me kek hard, imagine your wife, your one and only, getting her prolapsed asshole fucked by another man's cock after telling you she's not in the mood JFL :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

I know a foid who says she's asexual. She's never had a boyfriend even though I know some of her guy friends would want to be. She's weird as fuck and not even attractive.

This made me kek hard, imagine your wife, your one and only, getting her prolapsed asshole fucked by another man's cock after telling you she's not in the mood JFL :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
brutal truth

I know a foid who says she's asexual. She's never had a boyfriend even though I know some of her guy friends would want to be. She's weird as fuck and not even attractive.
Asexuality is cope.

beta husband finding his innocent wife has given blowjobs to all town but for him?
Happened with Napoleon, one of the greatest men to ever live.

Check out r/DeadBedrooms for examples of this in real life. Absolute brutal

They don't want to replicate the core of my being (DNA), which is a demonstration of my low value

HitlER losing WW2 and women being given rights, were the most significant failures/mistakes in human history.

Naruto as well.