Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are not modern people

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I read up on studies that examined how different people are from their ancestors. Today's humans could just as easily still live in caves or as hunters and gatherers. Our brain still works according to the same pattern.
The question is why does it trigger other children when a child wears glasses?
Since many children's brains are not yet fully developed, they cannot understand why another child wears glasses.
Your brain signals that what the other person has on their face is something abnormal, like a deformation.
The children's brain processes a deformation in another child and causes them to act against the other child.
The aim is to eliminate those who wear glasses through bullying, exclusion, insults and humiliation.
In nature, someone with bad eyesight would simply die.
if he doesn't see properly he would simply sink.
Our brains still think that way and someone with bad eyesight shouldn't be alive anymore.
it is something unnatural.
Only if you are educated can you control your aggression.
But in an uneducated person the urge to destroy is stronger and that is why he is the greatest danger.

you posted this thread twice

god updates this hell from time to time...this is the latest version we living in

what the hell is going on here