Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm keep finding open condom packets in my LDAR spot

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It's a spot behind an old construction site that I like to go to to eat, listen to music, watch movies etc. I've been finding a lot of open condom packets there lately. There's new ones nearly everday. I find it hard to believe that people would actually go there to fuck since it's not sheltered from the rain.

Anyway, I haven't thought this through at all yet, but I plan to buy a cheap camera and put it in a hidden location, maybe up in a tree or something to see if I can get a video of them having sex. If by some miracle I found out who the whore was, i'd send the video to her father.
How much would a memory card cost that could record a video for 12 -24 hours?

It's a spot behind an old construction site that I like to go to to eat, listen to music, watch movies etc. I've been finding a lot of open condom packets there lately. There's new ones nearly everday. I find it hard to believe that people would actually go there to fuck since it's not sheltered from the rain.

Anyway, I haven't thought this through at all yet, but I plan to buy a cheap camera and put it in a hidden location, maybe up in a tree or something to see if I can get a video of them having sex.
Based. You should blackmail them after.

Anyway, I haven't thought this through at all yet, but I plan to buy a cheap camera and put it in a hidden location, maybe up in a tree or something to see if I can get a video of them having sex.

you should hide in the woods with a mask on and charge them with a machete, they will never come back to that spot lol.

lol ur sitting in cum land

Anyway, I haven't thought this through at all yet, but I plan to buy a cheap camera and put it in a hidden location, maybe up in a tree or something to see if I can get a video of them having sex. If by some miracle I found out who the whore was, i'd send the video to her father.
you should hide in the woods with a mask on and charge them with a machete, they will never come back to that spot lol.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

in all seriousness i feel bad for you. Everywhere you go to try and escape in your own little word and be peaceful, you are always reminded how ugly and lonely you are

JFL

I also have an LDAR spot, it's a creek underneath a stone bridge with a wall of graffiti on the supports. no one fucks or shoots up down there because it's too close to the public eye

$10 or so? The camera is the bigger issue, are you going to get one with IR diodes? That'll cost you if they need to not bleed visible light and thereby reveal itself and get stolen.

Not worth it, better off just climbing a tree and hiding out there for a day or two.

I plan to buy a cheap camera and put it in a hidden location, maybe up in a tree or something to see if I can get a video of them having sex. If by some miracle I found out who the whore was, i'd send the video to her father.
Would be crazy if this all happened

OP, are you sure this isn't illegal?

$10 or so? The camera is the bigger issue, are you going to get one with IR diodes? That'll cost you if they need to not bleed visible light and thereby reveal itself and get stolen.

Not worth it, better off just climbing a tree and hiding out there for a day or two.
Wait what? First time I heard of IR diodes. Will I have to spend more than 100 dollars?

Wait what? First time I heard of IR diodes. Will I have to spend more than 100 dollars?
Yeah easily, if you want a battery powered device you can mount by itself with a decent resolution and not to much red light bleed. I'm not even sure you can get one below 300 dollars, tbh. I used to have a pretty expensive PoE surveillance system and despite many hundreds of $ it still bled like a motherfucker. Might be considered a deterrent factor when mounted in a neighbourhood, but still. Camera systems intended for hunting spot selection is your best bet, and those don't care about IR bleed. Deer or elk won't steal cameras.

Yeah easily, if you want a battery powered device you can mount by itself with a decent resolution and not to much red light bleed. I'm not even sure you can get one below 300 dollars, tbh. I used to have a pretty expensive PoE surveillance system and despite many hundreds of $ it still bled like a motherfucker. Might be considered a deterrent factor when mounted in a neighbourhood, but still. Camera systems intended for hunting spot selection is your best bet, and those don't care about IR bleed. Deer or elk won't steal cameras.
Alright, thanks for the info. Fuck, looks like this is going to be more annoying than I thought.

OP, are you sure this isn't illegal?
Who cares tbh, how would the camera be traced back to me if it was found?
Besides, isn't public sex illegal also?

People are worse than animals, why do you think they wouldn't do something degenerate like that?

Who cares tbh, how would the camera be traced back to me if it was found?
Besides, isn't public sex illegal also?
i'm referring to sending the video of the slut having sex to her parents

i'm referring to sending the video of the slut having sex to her parents
I'd probably buy a throwaway phone for that also. If I did find out who she is, her father would be seeing that video. No other way about it.