Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Almost ascended with a femcel until she saw my face. Plus her weird sex fantasy.

United States. What's your story?
i spoke to a toxic foid during covid lock down who claimed she liked incels. how did i met her? that slutty whore posted a comment with her ig username under a currycel youtube video that i was watching. skimming through the comment section i happen to come across her comment, out of curiosity i made a ig account and sent her a friend request and a dm. to my surprise she accept it and replied back quickly. i can't recall what i texted her exactly since this was almost 4 years ago but i interrogated her along the way. she claimed she was a virgin/never had a bf (which i doubt), she looked up to ER, dylan roof, eric harris, etc., and "only likes incels". judging by her ig pictures i thought this was a catfish because she looked like a above average gothic foid. one day we agree to facetime for the first time and she actually look like her pictures. it seemed that she didn't care about my repulsive disgusting face at first from the looks of it. somehow i ended up talking to that cunt for 3 weeks.i complimented her and told her how hot she was. i couldn't let the opportunity slip up and had the courage to ask her to be my gf and she said yes. she texted me everyday, talked about her weird sex fantasies that she wished i would do to her along with the obession of necro sex and rape. i thought i was finally going to ascend for the first time in 22 years until one day she met a 6'2 chad at her college. the bitch sent me a picture of him, the fucker almost resembled to youtuber ice poseidon. that same day he invites her to the graveyard at midnight. my insinct told me they were going to fk. at 2 am foid sends me a picture of her and that donkey together. i get mad and i voice called her 5 times, wouldn't pick up and spam text her multiple times no luck. eventually i get blocked and never heard from her ever again. on the bright side i managed to get nudes from her prior from getting blocked. whore gave me false hopes, i wish nothing but karma to femoids. they are the scum of the earth, waste of oxygen. AWALT

i spoke to a toxic foid during covid lock down who claimed she liked incels. how did i met her? that slutty whore posted a comment with her ig username under a currycel youtube video that i was watching. skimming through the comment section i happen to come across her comment, out of curiosity i made a ig account and sent her a friend request and a dm. to my surprise she accept it and replied back quickly. i can't recall what i texted her exactly since this was almost 4 years ago but i interrogated her along the way. she claimed she was a virgin/never had a bf (which i doubt), she looked up to ER, dylan roof, eric harris, etc., and "only likes incels". judging by her ig pictures i thought this was a catfish because she looked like a above average gothic foid. one day we agree to facetime for the first time and she actually look like her pictures. it seemed that she didn't care about my repulsive disgusting face at first from the looks of it. somehow i ended up talking to that cunt for 3 weeks.i complimented her and told her how hot she was. i couldn't let the opportunity slip up and had the courage to ask her to be my gf and she said yes. she texted me everyday, talked about her weird sex fantasies that she wished i would do to her along with the obession of necro sex and rape. i thought i was finally going to ascend for the first time in 22 years until one day she met a 6'2 chad at her college. the bitch sent me a picture of him, the fucker almost resembled to youtuber ice poseidon. that same day he invites her to the graveyard at midnight. my insinct told me they were going to fk. at 2 am foid sends me a picture of her and that donkey together. i get mad and i voice called her 5 times, wouldn't pick up and spam text her multiple times no luck. eventually i get blocked and never heard from her ever again. on the bright side i managed to get nudes from her prior from getting blocked. whore gave me false hopes, i wish nothing but karma to femoids. they are the scum of the earth, waste of oxygen. AWALT
Absolutely fucking brutal dude. Incredibly depressing to see a girl you like knowing she's fucking someone. Especially when sent videos of it. She showed no regard for your feelings, a true sociopath like most femtards. You got nudes at least, but I assume they must've been tainted. Likely since every time you saw her beautiful face and body knowing that 6'2" guy is all over her. It's a good thing you didn't create another account to stalk her. That would've made shit more depressing seeing her with someone else. How are you holding up now? And thanks for sharing your story brocel. It was very well written.

I'll send you a pm. We don't need everyone to see what we're talking about, I assume it's personal for you.

@Endangered muh femcels
"Familiar with incel lingo"

Just try date a foid from a culture that worship chads while being sub5 bro :lul: fuck off, he probably saw her in some 20 males 1 female place ratio too. An approachable foid by an incel don't have to know what an incel is to begin with.

Last edited:
Just try date a foid from a culture that worship chads while being sub5 bro :lul: fuck off, he probably saw her in some 20 males 1 female place ratio too. An approachable foid by an incel don't have to know what an incel is to begin with.
Can you translate that from retard language to english please?

AWALT, these whores disgust me. Chad only and these foids just want to be dominated.
No wonder Andrew Tate is so popular amongst young men, women LOVE misogynistic and disgusting men.
As someone who relates to your fantasies of romance and that sort of lovey-dovey kind of stuff, it always hurts to see.
I imagine there are many female lurkers who fantasize about incels being dark triad moggers in disguise. I just want to cuddle and do romantic things :feelsbadman:

As someone who relates to your fantasies of romance and that sort of lovey-dovey kind of stuff, it always hurts to see.
I imagine there are many female lurkers who fantasize about incels being dark triad moggers in disguise. I just want to cuddle and do romantic things :feelsbadman:
I've been shitted on for it. I cringed writing it out, but it's really true. Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't want to yank a chicks hair back, dick her down as hard as possible, spit on her, then leave.
AWALT, these whores disgust me. Chad only and these foids just want to be dominated.
No wonder Andrew Tate is so popular amongst young men, women LOVE misogynistic and disgusting men.
Agreed.

I'll send you a pm. We don't need everyone to see what we're talking about, I assume it's personal for you.
i got your msg, we can talk about it whenever.

Yup. The bluepilled part of my brain took over once I thought I found a unicorn.
holy shit that's fucking brutal lmao

at least you learned from the experience

There are like 10 more steps between sending face pic and ascending, you did not almost ascend

share the nudes

I can't get my head around how girls can spend weeks/months talking to someone every day and then block them like they have no Earthly connection to them. Maybe because I'm an introvert, but I value anyone I spend any significant time talking to. I remember everyone in my life I've befriended, going back to my school days. But it doesn't mean anything to girls, people and social interaction are like food to them. If they get bored with one person, they just cut them out and replace them with another person.

I met this femcel on reddit (I know they don't exist) and we'd been talking for about a month. I was starting to like her a lot. We even voice chatted one day and I thought we clicked. Eventually we agreed to use snapchat so we could see what we both looked like. She sent me a photo of herself and she was slightly below my looksmatch, however I didn't care Since she was very nice. I complimented her and said she's pretty. I sent her a photo of me, and she left me on "opened" for a day. A day later I responded and asked how she was, ignoring the fact she had no comment on my face. I was left on opened again, and when I sent her another message, Snapchat notified me saying "your friend request is pending" meaning she fucking blocked me.

Fucking hell. I finally meet a really nice girl, and she's still chad only. Unfuckingbelieveable. I wanted to believe I had found a unicorn, instead I found another femoid.

Oh, and get this. A few weeks before we sent face photos of ourselves, she asked me what we wanted from each other during sex. She told me she wanted to be laying down on her stomach as I prone boned her, and wished I called her a "dirty femoid slut." No joke. Her fucking words exactly (she's familiar with incel lingo). I told her I really don't want to say that since I have respect for her (used to respect her) and she says "why?" I then tell her I view her as a woman, not a femoid, and said a woman shouldn't be treated that way.

I proceeded to tell her what I wanted from sex which was kissing, eye contact, hand holding, cringe shit right? It sounds stupid, but it's what I truly want. "muh you must be a simp :soy: " No. A simp would be someone who doesn't hesitate to do despicable shit during sex since they're too scared to say what they think is right. I actually have the audacity and balls to say it's not right. I'd still do her fetish if it meant getting laid (unless it's pegging me or weird shit fag shit), but I'm going to be honest with her.

Even virgin women (at least she claims to be one) want to be treated like animals during sex. I've lost all hope in virgin women. AWALT.

View attachment 1052008
Brutal