Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m left out of my gyms social media posts

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
My gym has this thing where they film people working out and post it on Instagram (posts are only visible to followers) , and I’m conveniently left out, I’m never recorded. I get it, it’s bad PR to show an ugly manlet gym maxxing.

That’s pretty brutal, man. Of course they'd leave you out of the vid.

At that point its just basic marketing. You want people to think that they will be like chad/stacy if they go to your gym.

I wouldn't want to be in one either, sounds like an invasion of privacy to be recorded while exercising. I have no idea why normies do that shit. Everything's about those stupid internet points these days. Fuck em.

Consider it a blessing, imagine having your ugly face shown online for everyone to see.

of course theyll not promote us

“Remember though, it’s not your looks”

I wouldn't want to be in one either, sounds like an invasion of privacy to be recorded while exercising. I have no idea why normies do that shit. Everything's about those stupid internet points these days. Fuck em.
Yup.

Shit like this is why I have my Home Basement Gym

Yup.

They need gyms that ban people from taking pictures. I was going to suggest a ban on mirrors but realized that some people need mirrors so they can better observe their form.

life goals here but too fucking poor. It’s also great to wear whatever the fuck I want, even semi naked, the war foids worn out (in contrast guys need to work out in awkward baggy clothes)

Bluepills will say this is a coincidence but that's a low IQ take. You said it best OP- bad PR.

I was never photographed as a kid, despite being best in class at cross country. The 3 chadiest looking and most popular boys appeared in my local newspaper on a collum about our schools cross country success. My name was mentioned but not my photo.

You should be glad
İn GYM social media accounts non-chads get no attention or be insulted

That's pretty damn funny, but I bet they have all sizes and kinds of beautiful positive women there right?

Getting cropped out of photos is a truecell trait.

Same reason an incel won't get a good level sales job. You won't be filmed in gyms and women do not want pictures taken with you (experience)

If I were you i'd indulge in a little chaos and ruin their reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back