Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm listening and watching a japanese "asmrtist" and feeling "disconnected" or some shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
look at this shit:

literally a girl showing only her legs and the lower part of her torso while doing asmr sounds or shit

this just reminds me of how chang/chad life differs from mine. they have access to these JBs while i must rot in loneliness everyday, without even wanting to coom anymore

i don't even feel attracted to her, its an uneasy feeling of unconnection or some shit

i just can't fathom how much my reality is different from her or her possible chang boyfriend

they live on completely different realities like stated here in some posts

if only i could just touch foids and they touched me back, things would be completely different

i believe having a GF or side-foids are like buffs in your life

they don't fundamentally change it generally speaking, but they hugely increase your odds of reaching bigger objectives, almost like a bodybuilder with godtier genetics will reach the top more easily than a hard worker with shit genetics

the genetics in this case are the buffs i mentioned above

however it doesnt mean that the hard worker cant achieve the top, it only means that if they are competing and at the same level, the guy with better genetics will always win

thats why the blackpill hurts so much. it was in front of our eyes the whole time. there is no mystery to be found. no mythic search to discover the truth. just the simple realization that you've been born as a subhuman and will stay like that throughout your whole life.

what destroys me even more are the hello kitty stuffed toys in her bed. this foid is larping as innocent and cute while at the same day or week she sucks her chang's boyfriend cock. there's no unicorn, no foid with an ugly guy fetish, no foid with a socially awkward guy fetish, theres nothing for us. even rapists and pedophiles could proven get pussy before commiting crimes, but we can't even if we improove or looksmax or some shit.

we didnt deserve any of this. we are not bad people generally speaking. we love to say about the idea of revolution and change, but we cant even change wether we're gonna get pussy or not. simply putting it, we're doomed to a life of loneliness, misery, and unfulfilled desires just for the "sin" of being born a genetic dead end.

:feelsbadman:

Seek biblical revelation

i listened to asmr once, cried and havent since then
:feelscry: brutal, i hope you get some other good copes or some shit brocel

good thread tbh
no escaping the LDAR life though

I legit thought those were a guy's legs

does he really love all of us here man? :feelsbadman:
No doubt you read the question in the headline there and thought that the obvious, clear answer was a resounding “YES!” Of course God loves everyone! If there’s one characteristic of the Almighty that is repeated over and over in the church and the world, it is that God is love. We see signs outside of churches proclaiming “God loves you!” We see billboards promising that. We’ve heard Christians and pastors issue such blanket statements to anyone within earshot — that God loves them.

But let us pause for a minute. Let us take this question very seriously, because it is at the root of the relationship between both God and the elect and God and the unbeliever. Does God actually, truly love everyone?

The easy answer is “yes.” The true answer is a far more complicated “yes… and no.”

Let’s tackle this question by going to a few commonly quoted verses about the person of God. 1 John 4:8 very clearly states that “God is love.” It is one of his most defining characteristics (although I would argue that “holiness” tops that list). John 3:16 assures us that, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” Then there’s Romans 5:8, which says, “God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

There’s no shortage of verses like these. Even if we narrow the focus to Jesus’ ministry on earth, we see glimpses of his great, deep love for the creations he made. In Mark 10, he looked at the rich young ruler and “love him.” Jesus is noted as loving Mary, Martha, and Lazarus (John 11), John and the disciples (John 13), and all of his saved elect (Romans 8). Love for us kept Jesus on the cross.

There very clearly is a universal love of God for all of mankind, both saved and unsaved. We are all made in His image, and He loves us because of that rather than our cherubic smiles and Father’s Day gifts. This universal love is sometimes called the “love of benevolence.” He has a love for all creation, but he does not delight in all of us because of unrepentant sin. God also shows his love of beneficence to all of creation, an expression of his goodness.

But there are two additional notes here to consider. The first is that benevolent love does not stop God from also hating some people in His righteous anger, the wrath of a holy God against sinners (Romans 2:5). Malachi says, “I have loved Jacob but Esau I have hated.” Psalm 5:5 tell us that “You hate all [people] who do wrong.” Our God is also a God of justice and righteousness, and so it stands that he would indeed hate evil and those who do evil. We can expect nothing less from a good God, nor should we delude ourselves that God is so loving that there is no danger of being targets of his wrath and anger even if we reject him. Hosea 9:15, Psalm 11:5, and 1 John 3 further elaborate on this.

God does not love the human race unconditionally. There are conditions placed on his better and more full love, and that is the condition that we cease being his enemy, repent, and come to him for salvation. He does not turn a blind eye to our sin or draw everyone, willing or unwilling, into a saved state.

The second footnote is that for the elect, the saved believer, God reserves a much greater and more special love. We are saved into Christ, and God then sees us as His very own family. We become objects of his delight. It’s an order of infinite magnitude greater than the love that God gives to all of humankind. It’s a love so profound that Paul tries in vain in Romans 8 to express how grand it is when you are inside of the family of God. But only those who repent and come to Christ can access this love (John 15:6-10, Proverbs 8:17).

Not everyone is inside of that family, although everyone is invited to join. And so it makes sense that while there is special love in the family of God, there is specific hate to those who turn their back on God and continue to be His enemy.