Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Making a Video Explaining "What Incels Are" to a Japanese Audience. Any Advice?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
This might seem like a dumb idea, but I have gotten comfortable enough with my Japanese that I thought it might be a good way to practice, it's not something that's necessarily scheduled or planned, but from my interactions with Japanese people, they seem to be quite oblivious to just about everything that is going on the world, particularly in the west.

A lot of issues I hear get talked about are like really basic economic stuff, environmental problems, etc. Social problems seem to rarely be discussed from what I have noticed, probably stemming from the culture of avoiding conflict at all costs even if it causes discomfort. YouTube is big in Japan so I thought this might be a good way to give some insight to a Japanese Audience in a proper, heavily edited, and scripted video.

I have been studying Japanese for awhile, but I cannot speak formally yet, and there are many words I do not understand, so I will probably consult a dictionary for that, which is where I think scripting will help quite a bit. It might even help with my own learning process.

As you know Japan, and some of its social issues, whether it be the concept of them having more virgins, them being more traditional, the hikikomori types who are often compared to Incels, etc, are discussed to a degree in these circles more so than others.

So this leads me to the discussion, I already have my own notes and such, but is there anything you'd like me to share with a Japanese audience about Inceldom, of course the video will explain how we are misrepresented in the media, etc, but if there are any blackpills or studies and such you'd like me to reference I would be happy to do so.

The problem is for example, I want to reference studies/data related to some of the neurological and biological differences between men and women, and how it relates to Inceldom and womens rights, etc, but I lack knowledge on many of these scientific/intellectual words and way of speaking, I of course as I said will consult a dictionary but I wonder when I write the script it'll still come off weird or off.

Of course as I said this project doesn't really have a time limit, optimally it'd be nice to get it done by the end of the month but in the grand scheme of things as long as it doesn't take more than a few months it wont really matter. I also have a podcast in the works that should come out relatively much sooner, like this month soon. That podcast might get me in some hot water for the co-host I have on tho.

Tell the japanese incels to join this forum.

didn't read, just don't do that

How long is this video gonna be? If these Japcels are 100% bluepilled and living on a different continent you'll need AT LEAST AN HOUR video to explain the situation in the West.

Also very VERY important. Talk to them about SEAmaxxing/JBW game. Make sure they know that their local noodlewhores despise ricecels and only want white cock

why haven't you just moved to japan to ascend

Tell them to join us

why haven't you just moved to japan to ascend

Cause he doesn't like race mixing which i kind of sympathize with i dislike his racist views on most things

How long is this video gonna be? If these Japcels are 100% bluepilled and living on a different continent you'll need AT LEAST AN HOUR video to explain the situation in the West.

Also very VERY important. Talk to them about SEAmaxxing/JBW game. Make sure they know that their local noodlewhores despise ricecels and only want white cock
Japan isn't part of SEA, its EA, but yeah they have a concept of Japanese women who exclusively go after western men. They're called "Gaijin Hunters" Gaijin if you don't know means foreigners and Non Japanese people basically. I have even seen some Japanese MEN trying to capitalize on yellow fever and try and get westerners to come to Japan for some reason tho, it's very odd. Almost like wanting to get your women bleached.

I don't think people realize just how bluepilled the Japanese people truly are, the only reason they have survived as long as they have is because of homogeneity.

Tell the japanese incels to join this forum.

Unless the admin opens a Japanese section that's not gonna happen and probably don't even then,Japs suck HARD at English so they don't usually go outside the Japanese sites,and Japanese incels (they are a lot) would rather go to 2ch or 5ch or whatever the fuck is called now to talk about these issues (if I remember correctly there were some incel boards there last time I went like 7 years ago)

It would be interesting to see Japs here too but I don't think this will happen,the most we can expect is tons of English teachers and travellers living in Japan (as in 4chan)

They already know what incels are.

They already know what incels are.
If they know, they were explained by the Media or a Normie JSL who misinformed them either in person or on one of their websites.
What’s next, will he be explaining to Curries what incels are?
Coping

The most bluepilled herb is more blackpilled than this entire forum. Japaneses have given up on sex and the country is dying for low birth.

I don't think people realize just how bluepilled the Japanese people truly are, the only reason they have survived as long as they have is because of homogeneity.
bluepilled but still the most blackpilled nation, many of them stopped chasing pussy, their sub 5 guys just play video games and fuck onaholes instead of buying gamer girl pee and paying for dinners like western cucks

Last edited:
I heard its in their culture to avoid negative and political shit

Japan has been fucked by the west since WW2.

OP the japs probably understand incel much better than we do, they just call it 'grass eaters'.