Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im msierable

Everyone fears me aswell
No they are digusted by you or they don't acknowledge you at all.
Me, people are fully scared, I am scared of myself not because I'm some egde lord of somekind, its just after getting my face mangeled by molten steel in some shithole factory that tends to not make you look the same

A female can just say: "HR RAPED ME" and She wont need to provide proof.
My very existance is a threat to the well being of all females
your 18, unlikely it will happen.
Eat healthy and try to looksmax and talk with foids a bit more.
Your 18, not a failed 25 year old

No they are digusted by you or they don't acknowledge you at all.
Me, people are fully scared, I am scared of myself not because I'm some egde lord of somekind, its just after getting my face mangeled by molten steel in some shithole factory that tends to not make you look the same
Im sorry to hear that again. But pepole litirally avoid me. Whether they are fully scared of me of they are just Plain discusted of me, no one wants to exist on the same planet as a subhuman aspie

Im sorry to hear that again. But pepole litirally avoid me. Whether they are fully scared of me of they are just Plain discusted of me, no one wants to exist on the same planet as a subhuman aspie
Your kid and yours inner voice that's probably saying that.
Come back in years time, this place will ruin what little self confindence you have. Better to try until you know you can't do anything

your 18, unlikely it will happen.
Eat healthy and try to looksmax and talk with foids a bit more.
Your 18, not a failed 25 year old
My parents dont allow me to eat healthy. They make retarded oil infested goyslop everynight because its cheap.
I cant looksmax. Im short as all hell, big forehead, receding hairline, Bug eyes, back-leaning forehead, jew crooked nose, no jaw, pedophile pubic hair (If i shave i look worse, yellow teeth, over bite, front teeth leaning forward, bottom teeth leaning backward, big goblin ears.
My hair looks exactlly like st.blackops2' hair. My eyes are a discusting shit Brown.
Small neck, no bone structurez skinny do You want me to continue?

How did u get that shiity reputation?
Ik autisic retarded gay faggot retarded fucking nigger aspie subhuman sub5 unlovabble khhv retarded fucking ratrded piece of shit cant talk headass

Your kid and yours inner voice that's probably saying that.
Come back in years time, this place will ruin what little self confindence you have. Better to try until you know you can't do anything
I have nothing
Cant get money
Cant get more attractive
My mental health is fucked from trauma
Cant get a better scent
Its over

I have nothing
Cant get money
Cant get more attractive
My mental health is fucked from trauma
Cant get a better scent
Its over
I get it but try at least a bit more.
Maybe you can find an equal

I get it but try at least a bit more.
Maybe you can find an equal
I dont want to marry a skinny short good for nothing woman.
Pepole would never respect or love me and i understand why.
Idc what your preference is, its biologicaly Impossible for You to want to date an autist like me

I dont want to marry a skinny short good for nothing woman.
Pepole would never respect or love me and i understand why.
Idc what your preference is, its biologicaly Impossible for You to want to date an autist like me
That's why I said someone your level or below

Everyone fears me aswell
That fear's of you is on different/Lower level than nignog incelbro. After the graduation from school, in university or job no one will care about your strange behavior/look(if it is not dangerous to society), so eventually u will find a wife and will live the life of normie. The life of trucels is either for truly face/body deformed gentlemen or for real philosophers/pure mathematicians

That fear's of you is on different/Lower level than nignog incelbro. After the graduation from school, in university or job no one will care about your strange behavior/look(if it is not dangerous to society), so eventually u will find a wife and will live the life of normie. The life of trucels is either for truly face/body deformed gentlemen or for real philosophers/pure mathematicians
what do You mean no one will care? When i go to university pepole will still hate me. Pepole in university will still care about looks.
And i will never find a wife because im retarded.
And EVEN IF I DO find a wife, She will 100% cuck me and cheat on me/will divorce rape me (AKA divorce and take all my money).

With all due respect nigga i look deformed physicallly and im definetly deformed mentally

IMG 20231122 110620
IMG 20231122 110559

My parents dont allow me to eat healthy. They make retarded oil infested goyslop everynight because its cheap.
I cant looksmax. Im short as all hell, big forehead, receding hairline, Bug eyes, back-leaning forehead, jew crooked nose, no jaw, pedophile pubic hair (If i shave i look worse, yellow teeth, over bite, front teeth leaning forward, bottom teeth leaning backward, big goblin ears.
My hair looks exactlly like st.blackops2' hair. My eyes are a discusting shit Brown.
Small neck, no bone structurez skinny do You want me to continue?
If I assume your description to be true, then I had a similar comrade few years ago. He was ugly, like in the text, but he was dungeon master in writing, so he hooked one pretty beautiful chick and even kissed her, ever though they broke

If I assume your description to be true, then I had a similar comrade few years ago. He was ugly, like in the text, but he was dungeon master in writing, so he hooked one pretty beautiful chick and even kissed her, ever though they broke
Than "pretty beautiful chick" wants to cuck him.
Women are biologicly enginered to cuck subhumans. You can only have a good relationship with a human If your sub8.

Idc If a girl at one points asks me out on a date, im gonna slap that bitch because i know she just wants to cuck me