Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm neither an accelerationist nor hopeful

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
After accepting the facts presented by the blackpill many guys seem to sort of "give up" in a way and seem to not only be okay with a great collapse, but even wish it would arrive sooner than projected. Logically that point of view is quite sound to me (since I'm also an invisible bottom-tier man in a vaginocratic police state) however I'm also really past the initial rage and sadness after learning how it's probably just over for me indefinitely hence I cope and improve the others of my life that I actually have some control over. I'm basically in a very comfortable cycle of copes, pursuits and distractions. If a real major societal collapse in the west occurred it would certainly impact me and the things I enjoy greatly. Of course that would suck and I would potentially be just trying to survive on such a basic level in that kind of hectic environment. Accelerationism is based (because it's rooted in justice or possibly revenge) but so is dropping out of modern society as much as possible and still managing to be semi-happy.

Last edited:
NEETs' worst nightmare