Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm not attracted by Insta whores or Killie Jenner foid type

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Which means that EVEN IF I manage to lookmax and be in the ascending path, I would be physically unabled to get hard and fuck a modern foid, unlike Chads who are able to enjoy such kind of post modern hyper femininity.

Plus I don't really think big huge attributes are attractive (big fat butt, big fat lips, ...)

When did everything go wrong ? I actually think that what was called a "girl next door" in the 50's is exceptionnally beautiful compared to nowadays so called high tier standards. It's brutally over ngl.

No foid worship but just lok at Susan Peters who was considered bland in the 50's :
iu

Now you have tatooed goblin like creatures smelling like rotten fish and pretending they are the price. I can't cope anymore with the current state of soyciety.

Strongly agree with this post. The fake bimbo look disgusts me, especially the huge lips, that shit is nasty. The girl you posted is way more attractive.

Strongly agree with this post. The fake bimbo look disgusts me, especially the huge lips, that shit is nasty. The girl you posted is way more attractive.
:yes: jewwish trickery making bimbos popular

:feelsautistic:

Bimbofication.

Bimbofication.
Idk if that's just that. Back in the 90's, bimbos weren't that vulgar. They were hyper feminine BUT they still had fit normal human shapes.

Yeah I hate the big lips and all that bs it's so disgusting. I also hate most piercings especially belly button ones. I just like girls who don't do all that weird shit, just look attractive and modest

beckys cant cope with not being stacys so they get plastic surgerys with plastic tits and huge asses
Plus they come up with lousy excuse, pretend they do it for themselves, while in reality they only do it to please an imaginary male fantasy.

I mean using surgery for medical reasons, or if you're actually deformed is based, but that's definitely not what is massively advertised nowadays when we talk about surgery.

Same. Disgusting plastic bodies