Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm not celebrating the holidays this year

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I'm done with all that normie nonsense.

I'm going to save a lot of money by not buying the spoiled fat foids is my family presents.

There are no males in my nuclear family, only foids - even the family dog was a foid.

The foids in my family have not done anything, besides make my life an even larger living hell.

My mom has the same worth to me - as an animatronic robot performing at a children's theme park.

My birthday is in about a month, so I won't say anything until after my birthday.

Foids are evil - and the last thing I feel like doing is rewarding the snakes in my life with presents during the holidays. :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/3IoEeRTQibg

I hate christmas.

Same. Foids in my family were all useless since they never need to pay attention to things around them.

I'm done with all that normie nonsense.

I'm going to save a lot of money by not buying the spoiled fat foids is my family presents.

There are no males in my nuclear family, only foids - even the family dog was a foid.

The foids in my family have not done anything, besides make my life an even larger living hell.

My mom has the same worth to me - as an animatronic robot performing at a children's theme park.

My birthday is in about a month, so I won't say anything until after my birthday.

Foids are evil - and the last thing I feel like doing is rewarding the snakes in my life with presents during the holidays. :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/3IoEeRTQibg

You should if it allows you to leave work