Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m not even accepted on an incel forum

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★
I tried to make a thread and jannies deleted the thread. I posted about it asking what happened and was attacked by the whole site. I was pushed all the way here and I am not even accepted in this place. It’s over, I have nothing and no one.

I’m not accepted anywhere

JoinedApr 21, 2024

The problem is that you are a shitskin

no where to go except hell time to die

I´m sorry you feel this way.
Hope your experience here gets better in the near future.
It´s not your fault, don´t take it personal.
My guess is, that most older members are on ´high alert´ nowadays, due to an influx of fake accounts from both Foids and Normies.
My most recent thread talked about a topic similar to this....
I made it to the daily mail (which I didn´t want to happen), cause lurkers often screenshot everything, that goes against the grain of
society.

Holy shit bro grow a spine
You're new, you have no posts, nobody has any reason to attack you it was just banter

ALL of your posts are "brown people are the biggest trucels!"

Boring.

Nobody here is going to give you a medal for being "more" incel than them.

Yeah but I can’t do anything about that. Shitskins even get rejected in incel forums.

Maybe if you had a little self-love to not call yourself a shitskin things could be different.

High-Iq ethnics are respected

I´m sorry you feel this way.
Hope your experience here gets better in the near future.
It´s not your fault, don´t take it personal.
My guess is, that most older members are on ´high alert´ nowadays, due to an influx of fake accounts from both Foids and Normies.
My most recent thread talked about a topic similar to this....
I made it to the daily mail (which I didn´t want to happen), cause lurkers often screenshot everything, that goes against the grain of
society.
lmao i also got onto the news once for my retarded behaviour once

i go from sad to laughing jfl at this life whyyyyyyyyy

Who asked though

Maybe if you had a little self-love to not call yourself a shitskin things could be different.

High-Iq ethnics are respected
I’m literally a shitskin though and I have a shit life because of it

There's not enough info here to make a reasonable judgment.

you have internet access and enough free time to go on an incel forum
I can’t join a gang because I’m an oldcel outcast with no connections and I wouldn’t want to because I’m too ugly to thugmaxx.

Last edited:
im not sure how over it is for u because people will be 21 and call themselves oldcells
I’m more than a decade older than that and have no one in my life

You have to get used to it. You get shit on in real life, so is it really so surprising that you get shit on in the digital world too?
After posting for some time, you'll eventually be accepted.
Or you won't, and then you'll just move on to the next cope.
Cope or rope.

maybe stop being a wagie and try being authetntic and maybe u can get accepted in online communities
Not a wagie and this is the only place I can be authentic. I’ve been bottling up my feelings for years. I cannot be authentic anywhere else in soyciety.

You have to get used to it. You get shit on in real life, so is it really so surprising that you get shit on in the digital world too?
After posting for some time, you'll eventually be accepted.
Or you won't, and then you'll just move on to the next cope.
Cope or rope.
I honestly didn’t think I would be an outcast on a forum for incel outcasts

Once you get out of GrAYceldom it becomes bettER.

Quit yapping monkey.

I’m literally a shitskin though and I have a shit life because of it
you have a shit life because you don't have the face of a male model, it's not your skin color that makes you an incel. Where do you live?

I honestly didn’t think I would be an outcast on a forum for incel outcasts
There are outcasts, even among outcasts. Shitskins is one of them. The only thing more subhuman than them are those indigenous Australians.

You’ll fit in, just be yourself. We’re all outcasts here. Everyone talks shit about each other, but we all have an understanding that we’re all outcasts of society and we are united because of that.

you have a shit life because you don't have the face of a male model, it's not your skin color that makes you an incel. Where do you live?
Shitskins usually have bad faces.

Race plays a key factor as Europeans have superior physiques, not to mention mental faculties.

You’ll fit in, just be yourself. We’re all outcasts here. Everyone talks shit about each other, but we all have an understanding that we’re all outcasts of society and we are united because of that.
this, even outcasts have other outcasts

his skin color is a part of his face also your race determines how your facial features going to look like

his skin color is a part of his face also your race determines how your facial features going to look like
each race has variation. Whites are one race but have different features

Race plays a key factor as Europeans have superior physiques, not to mention mental faculties.
Not all europeans are good looking
F78e58015bbaa0864dc1ef27f573e34a

Images 15

some dark guys facially mogg other dark guys. Its ugly people vs good-looking people
yeah but black people are more likely to have unattractive features like wide nose prey eyes overly projected lips etc. And that on top of their already undesirable skin color

I am not talking about the exceptions here; the average European mogs every other race, especially if they're women.
Not only that, grain has ruined the faces and bodies of Europeans. If it weren't for the agricultural revolution, all Europeans would more or less look like your typical SS poster child.

yeah but black people are more likely to have unattractive features like wide nose prey eyes overly projected lips etc. And that on top of their already undesirable skin color
ugly white people and ugly black people are different but both suffer from inceldom. Only good-looking whites and good-looking blacks can ascend in the West but ugly whites indeed have higher SMV than ugly blacks in ethnic countries