Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Not even the military wants you

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Not even the military wants my autistic manlet ass. I applied for Bundeswehr around 2 years ago and was invited for some health tests and a psychological talk (there was no fitness test due to COVID). Apparently i was so autistic that not even they wanted me to work for the military. After the psychological talk they told me that i will not go to Bundeswehr and they didnt even give me a proper reason. They just told me that i was apparently too introverted. Even my Christcuck friend who also has Autism got accepted, which is just more testemonial to how much of a sperg i am. Although maybe its a good thing that they didnt accept me because otherwise they could consript me in the future and i would end up as cannon fodder for them.

nobody will ever like/accept you if you're an adult autistic man (only other autistic men)

btw

why did u want the join in the first place?

looking for some kind of purpose?

nobody will ever like/accept you if you're an adult autistic man (only other autistic men)
true, i kinda accepted it but its still brutal to get treated like a lesser human being
btw

I didnt want to do an apprenticeship. Bundeswehr pays pretty good + you get food and a shelter. Also my Christcuck friend recommended it to me and told me he made many great memories there. And yeah i guess maybe also for getting a purpose

Not even the military wants my autistic manlet ass. I applied for Bundeswehr around 2 years ago and was invited for some health tests and a psychological talk (there was no fitness test due to COVID). Apparently i was so autistic that not even they wanted me to work for the military. After the psychological talk they told me that i will not go to Bundeswehr and they didnt even give me a proper reason. They just told me that i was apparently too introverted. Even my Christcuck friend who also has Autism got accepted, which is just more testemonial to how much of a sperg i am. Although maybe its a good thing that they didnt accept me because otherwise they could consript me in the future and i would end up as cannon fodder for them.
Brutal, I'm sorry man.

In the United States, I've noticed tons of army recruits tend to be extreme christcucks(like your friend), as well as other "lower-tier" and/or "lower-value" types: In fact, I once heard some normshits mocking their "friend" for apparently being the type to join the military, which according to them amounts to having no friends, being very religious, etc.

And yeah, it's a good thing that you didnt make it: Chances are, you would have hated every second of it & would probably become even more depressed after becoming blackpilled. Based on your thread where you discerned why you don't care about White demographic replacement(I disagree for reasons I stated, but you had some fair points), I can't imagine you would care for your country, especially seeing how Germany is.

Fuck, part of the reason I wouldn't fight for Shitmerica is because of the fact the government here is participating & accelerating White replacement.

Reminds me of this quote:

9e724f8a9d97db215892cc6cdf71d7dc.jpg

btw

That's what many people do, not to mention, here in the US the army can offer certain benefits which may help elevate peoples economic status.

In a way, the army is kind of made for lower-value & tier guys: In fact, this checks-out since the Air-Force & Navy here have much higher requirements to enter, so it makes sense most Incel-tier/lower-tier males would end up in the military & may even somewhat enjoy it.

As proven here kind of:

. Also my Christcuck friend recommended it to me and told me he made many great memories there.

I'm a blindcel I can't go to military

I also got rejected from the military

And yeah, it's a good thing that you didnt make it: Chances are, you would have hated every second of it & would probably become even more depressed after becoming blackpilled. Based on your thread where you discerned why you don't care about White demographic replacement(I disagree for reasons I stated, but you had some fair points), I can't imagine you would care for your country, especially seeing how Germany is.
This was over 2 years ago and i had a different mindset back then

This was over 2 years ago and i had a different mindset back then
Redpilled or bluepilled? I was pretty redpilled then, but that was when I started to somewhat maybe drift towards the blackpill.

Redpilled or bluepilled? I was pretty redpilled then, but that was when I started to somewhat maybe drift towards the blackpill.
Redpilled to this time

I am the same. Can't militarymaxx with obvious autism.

i have disability ID (GdB 80) so i cant be drafted thank god

non NT is a death sentence when paired with sub-5 looks