Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm officially a NEET now

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I got kicked out of public university for bad grades. My parents provide for me and think i'm still a student so basically I go every morning to the campus and stay the whole day there, drinking coffee, smoking, reading and browsing forums on my phone, walking around. I have a lot of free time but the future is uncertain

It's over for you tbh

:feelsahh: neet lyfe is best lyfe

You are living the dream now

Im not sure how long can I keep doing this until my parents find out. Im supposed to study for 5 years there basically

Enjoy tbh. It's over anyway

lmao being neet is great but it doesn't last forever my family still provides for me but i think they will kick me out next year :cryfeels:

Neet is great but they eventually make you do shit after a few years. after that you end up having to work with retards to get back into society.

Best bet is to just go online somewhere. the stuff is structured much better than most classrooms. From there find something that will let ya do more remote work and you can hide away from most of society most the day.

Just wondering what happens when your parents find out

gz buddy
100 montenegrin commandments 1 man is born tired and lives 1431470

They’ll find out eventually, if I were you I’d use this time to save up as much money as you can for when it ends. Then you can hold out a little longer

Welcome to the NEET club

What will u do now greycel :feelstrash:

I cant imagine as an incel having to be outside every weekday and forced interaction with normies.

How do you guys do it?