Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm out of the rat race

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I'm too far gone, just too much negative genes. There's no point in resisting. Balding, non-nt, no friends, glasses, short, 3/10 face...
I don't even try to make myself attractive anymore, it's just a waste of time.
I buy simple functional clothes and work out a bit and that's it.

Accepting this and dropping out is liberating.
Just do your own stuff and copes without fighting against the inevitable.
No looksmaxxing for your genes.

I'm too far gone, just too much negative genes. There's no point in resisting. Balding, non-nt, no friends, glasses, short, 3/10 face...

I AM HUNTING ON NORMIES STREET RATS AND RAPING THEM AFTER GHB AND GBL TO SHOW THEM DOMINANCE OF MY MASSIVE WHITEZILLA COCK (IN VIDEO GAME)
View: https://youtu.be/L0h9ztYwVM4

When Chadlites are struggling it never began for us

3/10 and mogs

Passport maxing to get whores is honestly the best way to lose your virginity just don’t try to get a girlfriend or married. I’ve seen guys on my lookslevel that get ass because they are a foreigner and have money

I know the pain and I realise now that it's my pathetic height above all else why I've never fitted in anywhere. My big nose would be more an afterthought if it wasn't for my sub human height which undermines everything. I'm around 5'4-5'5, it never began and it never will for a loser like me.

hello pantsshitter, how are you coping this orthodox christmas eve
how sharp of you aspy

would almost assume youre either russian/ukrainian

i am consuming fine amaretto booze

how about you

man...

I FEEL SO FUCKING SHITTY ALL THE TIME ALL IW ANTED TSEUASEIPSADJX9WERM,H4,P\Q.Ggep[.AWGP[.ASU[.sgASHAS[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[HGASDGasp[hgASP[HGasp[hAS[HPas[hfgAS[hAZGsxgap[gAP[HGasxp[hgASX[HGasxp[h[hs[hxg [DG[[g[gsd[g\sd[gds[m[uasxe[[9xegp'ppppppppppppppppp------------------------------------

sdjguizeritwja
ul;''
d

I know the pain and I realise now that it's my pathetic height above all else why I've never fitted in anywhere. My big nose would be more an afterthought if it wasn't for my sub human height which undermines everything. I'm around 5'4-5'5, it never began and it never will for a loser like me.
I think being short is directly responsible for having no friends, normies don't want to befriend short people
being short is not just about being incel

I think being short is directly responsible for having no friends, normies don't want to befriend short people
being short is not just about being incel
ye this explains why I've been largely ignored and treated with contempt most my life. Most staff at work don't even greet me or acknowledge me, they pretend I'm not in the room. I'm short, highly introverted, anxious and have a big hooked nose, it never began.

I keep a low overhead.

Less pressure.

Its the wrong forum for that anyway. Here is the end station, no hope anymore, no exit, no nothing. DEAD END. U will probably be here in this forum until u Suicide away(in Minecraft). Have a good time until then bro.

work out a bit and that's it.
No work out 4 ur face.
You're still not blackpilled,only when you let everything go,only then can you be truly a blackpiller

man...

I FEEL SO FUCKING SHITTY ALL THE TIME ALL IW ANTED TSEUASEIPSADJX9WERM,H4,P\Q.Ggep[.AWGP[.ASU[.sgASHAS[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[H[HGASDGasp[hgASP[HGasp[hAS[HPas[hfgAS[hAZGsxgap[gAP[HGasxp[hgASX[HGasxp[h[hs[hxg [DG[[g[gsd[g\sd[gds[m[uasxe[[9xegp'ppppppppppppppppp------------------------------------

sdjguizeritwja
ul;''
d

Keep working out, shit works wonders

Keep working out, shit works wonders
My "working out" is just stretching because I have hyperlordosis that will ruin my back in 20 years if I do nothing.
It probably will ruin me even if I do something now.
But yeah, it feels good.

My "working out" is just stretching because I have hyperlordosis that will ruin my back in 20 years if I do nothing.
It probably will ruin me even if I do something now.
But yeah, it feels good.
I'm trying to reach a PR of a 225 bench as well as a 400lb leg press while continuously leanmaxxing, I started first with simple exercises like stretching and calisthenics however