Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm peaceful and would never hurt anyone. I'd just like a girlfriend... I thought this was a support site

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Me too officer

I'm peaceful and would never hurt anyone.
I wouldn't hurt anyone either. I'm weak and a huge pussy.
I thought this was a support site
It's not a support site, it's a discussion forum

No one here says you have to talk about or even support violence against others; I myself think it's an ineffective method at worst, only further allowing the media to paint us all as terrorists and hateful inkwells without actually confronting our arguments or the daily experiences the average subhuman might face... :feelsjuice:

Normies and Chads commit the majority of violence against foids; go see the statistics for yourself, and even the blog post Serge made. :feelsUgh:

Many of these so-called "terrorists" aren't even incel, according to the proper definition, and are made up by those like IT who would obviously wish to defame or otherwise libel our communities and the blackpill itself; see below... :feelssus:

This is actually just showing the logical vendettas and biases foids so like to harbor; anyone that acts in an unpleasant or otherwise seemingly "hostile" way to them is, regardless of their actual inceldom status, an incel... :feelsclown:

As they can only relate negative behaviour with their perception of an unattractive physical appearance, and not being able to ascend, showing their true view of subhumans like us; the shekel-funded media and those who consume it also have a hand on this, using the term "incel" as a catch-all for any man who might have beliefs that contrast with the usual bluepilled nonsense, or those who might commit the heinous crime of wrongthink against the modern state of hypergamy and foid standards. :feelsUgh:

It's simply another technique to label us all as hateful inkwells, and generate some profit and ratings for news sites through fearmongering; they're unable to actually argue against the bitter truth that is the blackpill; cucks, foids, and the media. :society:

As are 99.99% of us.

:feelsbadman:

What do you mean?
I'm not sure if these people are joking or not, but some users have suggested *stuff* (are they serious?) – stuff I would never ever do. Apart from those comments it's ok. I'm peaceful and am just sad bc I'm lonely.

Oh, look, grayfag OP is still in his peaceful beta boy forever alone phase who hasnt suffered and been ignored and shit on by society long enough to develop an unwavering hatred of femoids and chads.

That or he's an insufferably beta, self hating bitch. Or some IT fag trying to bait by being intentionally retarded and naive

Ah, I understand. I roll my eyes at comments/posts that are inciting violence (in minecraft/video game/roblox - as if that makes it any better). I am torn, as I do not want to police the actions of others, but they also need to understand that this is a public forum (probably why they make such posts to begin with, to garner a certain reaction from outsiders); we have a duty to other users here to not do anything to ruin the experience of others here.

Those sorts of comments come from a handful of users; best to ignore. Most here are peaceful and just coping with other users.
Thanks for the reply and the tips. One directly commented on one of my posts, gave me a "tip" to do *something* – the initials – without any mention of "in video game" or "sarcasm"... I think and hope he was joking. Seemed like he wasn't serious. But it made me really uneasy nonetheless.

Either way, I'm peaceful, and just here bc I'm freakin' lonely and want to have normal discussions on how to get gf (or just to vent about it, because I can't get one anyway, I guess). I thought people knew about surgery or something. I'm in no way violent or anything, and I'm honestly surprised by some of these posts/comments on here.

Oh, look, grayfag OP is still in his peaceful beta boy forever alone phase who hasnt suffered and been ignored and shit on by society long enough to develop an unwavering hatred of femoids and chads.

That or he's an insufferably beta, self hating bitch. Or some IT fag trying to bait by being intentionally retarded and naive
Wrong. I've been shit on by society enough. But I want to learn not to care. Or go live somewhere far away from society, by myself. Also I vent on here bc many people probably understand my situation. I'm just sad. Being violent isn't who I am, plus it would make my situation worse. I'd never even think about it. But I do get the anger, because life is freaking unfair.

He is a bonafide real one.

Damn, yeah sounds authentic alright. Idk how our buddy boyo hasnt developed some serious resentment by now, i know i sure as fuck have.

All i can guess is he has internalized his own marginalization and is generally a self-hating omega type of person. Or otherwise cant or doesnt want to recognize just how intentional our marginalization is and how much it could change if society was designed differently.

I for one am just slightly younger (24) and absolutely am NOT at peace with my sexual outcasting and WILL laugh in glee whenever normies get massacred and WILL blame boomers and chads and femoids who have thrived under the current social structure and refuse to acknowledge the opression of incels and reform our sociosexual systems accordingly. If that makes me sound like an unhinged edgelord so be it, for it be the truth.

Faggot this is not a dating forum
Also beat the foids they will love you more

Damn, yeah sounds authentic alright. Idk how our buddy boyo hasnt developed some serious resentment by now, i know i sure as fuck have.

All i can guess is he has internalized his own marginalization and is generally a self-hating omega type of person. Or otherwise cant or doesnt want to recognize just how intentional our marginalization is and how much it could change if society was designed differently.

I for one am just slightly younger (24) and absolutely am NOT at peace with my sexual outcasting and WILL laugh in glee whenever normies get massacred and WILL blame boomers and chads and femoids who have thrived under the current social structure and refuse to acknowledge the opression of incels and reform our sociosexual systems accordingly. If that makes me sound like an unhinged edgelord so be it, for it be the truth.
I do have resentment. I know this group is marginalised. Society is shit. I know. But that doesn't make me violent. Because life is fucking unfair, not that that is an excuse. But glorifying violence is wrong.

Last edited:
Normally when people say stuff like "there is anothER way" or something akin, it is normally said as a joke (kind of, haha).

You have the stats of an incel/truecel; looksmax.org is a forum where people talk about surgeries ("looksmaxxing"), but I'm not sure I'd advise you to go over there seeing as there are a ton of very attractive males who talk about their sleugh of sexual encounters/lays. For venting, this forum is more than adequate. I'm sure there are guys here who know about the surgery side of things, however.

I have grown a thick skin, seeing as I spent a decent amount of time on 4chan and here. I see it all as a joke, but I can understand that newer users may not know what is real from not.
Ah ok, I see. Thanks for explaining, man

Satire or simp? It doesn't matter, unless you're a :chad: there is no fucking life where you get to have a loyal and living girl who hasn't been railed by more men than you've had wanks. It's just a dream bro.

Satire or simp? It doesn't matter, unless you're a :chad: there is no fucking life where you get to have a loyal and living girl who hasn't been railed by more men than you've had wanks. It's just a dream bro.
Fuck that's sad. Yeah considering I'm a 3 (which is a really genorous rating), I'll never get a pretty girlfriend. Fuck, typing this makes me even sadder. Which is almost impossible. Seeing all those beautiful couples (aged 18-26) makes me jealous... fuck my miserable existence

Fuck that's sad. Yeah considering I'm a 3 (which is a really genorous rating), I'll never get a pretty girlfriend. Fuck, typing this makes me even sadder. Which is almost impossible. Seeing all those beautiful couples (aged 18-26) makes me jealous... fuck my miserable existence
Fuck them! They're mostly beta simps getting leftovers. Find some good copes and limit contact with the outside world. Get mad, not sad.

Wrong. I've been shit on by society enough. But I want to learn not to care. Or go live somewhere far away from society, by myself. Also I vent on here bc many people probably understand my situation. I'm just sad. Being violent isn't who I am, plus it would make my situation worse. I'd never even think about it. But I do get the anger, because life is freaking unfair.

I do have resentment. I know we are marginalised. Society is shit. I know. But that doesn't make me violent. Because life is fucking unfair, not that that is an excuse. But glorifying violence is wrong.

Yeah, first part's a reasonable perspective to have. Im still very much full of anger myself but it has come and gone lately and arises less frequently as i age. It's not quite as brutal now that im out of college and wageslaving with old normies with broken marriages and shitty relationships.

I'm not genuinely violent myself, as far as actually acting on it, and neither is virtually everyone here. But when people "glorify violence," i cant bring myself to see it as wrong, or to care if it is wrong. I can't believe anymore that there is a "wrong" or "right" that matters in this world. There is only what is strong/successful and what is weak/failure.

Normies, femoids and every authority ive ever interacted with have demonstrated to me over and over again that that is all that matters. All the people who posture about morals turn into hypocrites as soon as it's convenient for them. I cant help but see morality as a tool to control the weak, rather than anything substantive.

So, personally, idgaf if people glorify violence or celebrate when normies get slaughtered. No one would give a rat's ass if it were me on the other foot. What deters me from violence is the consequences, not the morals. But if violence commited by others serves my interests, idgaf anymore.

But glorifying violence is wrong.
Why? I'm legit curious as to why you think that. While I'm not exactly sanguinary myself, I don't think it's necessarily wrong.
we have a duty to other users here to not do anything to ruin the experience of others here.
Tell that to all to users who left because they didn't like the forum anymore such as e.g. @BlkPillPres

No one here says you have to talk about or even support violence against others; I myself think it's an ineffective method at worst, only further allowing the media to paint us all as terrorists and hateful inkwells without actually confronting our arguments or the daily experiences the average subhuman might face... :feelsjuice:

Normies and Chads commit the majority of violence against foids; go see the statistics for yourself, and even the blog post Serge made. :feelsUgh:
I never feel good about the random killings users here post but dont wanna get banned by voicing it

I'm not sure if these people are joking or not, but some users have suggested *stuff* (are they serious?) – stuff I would never ever do. Apart from those comments it's ok. I'm peaceful and am just sad bc I'm lonely.
lol everyone is venting here and you sound like a larping whore, don't guilt trip me for my hate

lol everyone is venting here and you sound like a larping whore, don't guilt trip me for my hate
not talking about you. goal wasn't to guilt trip, just sharing my perspective

I never feel good about the random killings users here post but dont wanna get banned by voicing it
That's not bannable, as long as you don't try to act like an ITcuck and generalize incels. :feelshaha:

That's not bannable, as long as you don't try to act like an ITcuck and generalize incels. :feelshaha:
It isnt, but i can see someone calling me cuck or ITinfiltrator and me retaliating, and the shit flinging snowball enough that one of us get banned. And its gonna be me since i wont be the majority

>joined Dec 11, 2022
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Tbh should be renamed betacucks.is at this point. Fucking newfags be having a kink over self hate faggotry.

Tbh should be renamed betacucks.is at this point. Fucking newfags be having a kink over self hate faggotry.
look at his newer comment and the other comment that linked one of my posts

only further allowing the media to paint us all as terrorists and hateful inkwells without actually confronting our arguments or the daily experiences the average subhuman might face

I’m sorry I haven’t extended my reach on this site far enough to help you out…

We're the minority. Or at least the non-edgy posters. I don't plan to go ER on anyone either. But i can't say i'm not resentfull and mad. Because this is just so shitty of a hand dealt. And you just have to accept it and can't complain outside of here so, i feel i'm entitled to being mad about the unjust treatment.

They all want the chads. Chad intern, chad senpai, chad husband, chad nephew, chad brother. CHAD, CHAD, CHAD, CHAD. there's no way to win and i'm fucking sick of it and getting hopefull. Just because i'm short i'm deemed unnatractive, i can't change my shortness nor can you. So it's alright to feel mad. Because it's not our fault, we could not change a sigle thing.

This is not a support site, this is a discussion forum. There will be a lot of disagreements and a lot of people here are not even 1/5 as genuine as you, they prefer to pass off as intellectuals or just edgy "muh thERe must be a change", like fucking grow up. We can't "murder our way" into people liking us, it's not fair but we cannot just go murderhobo just because we got fucked. A lot of people got fucked. It's just that we can't "vent" outside because our predicament is not as bad as others according to normies.

Faggot this is not a dating forum
Also beat the foids they will love you more

OP is a gay nigger faggot soy guzzeling poz pig.

Jfl at "i thought this was a support group :soy::soy:"

If you want other low t faggots such as yourself to have a circle jerk about muh love shy muh sad boy, you can fuck right off to reddit. Fucking cuck

We're the minority. Or at least the non-edgy posters. I don't plan to go ER on anyone either. But i can't say i'm not resentfull and mad. Because this is just so shitty of a hand dealt. And you just have to accept it and can't complain outside of here so, i feel i'm entitled to being mad about the unjust treatment.

They all want the chads. Chad intern, chad senpai, chad husband, chad nephew, chad brother. CHAD, CHAD, CHAD, CHAD. there's no way to win and i'm fucking sick of it and getting hopefull. Just because i'm short i'm deemed unnatractive, i can't change my shortness nor can you. So it's alright to feel mad. Because it's not our fault, we could not change a sigle thing.

This is not a support site, this is a discussion forum. There will be a lot of disagreements and a lot of people here are not even 1/5 as genuine as you, they prefer to pass off as intellectuals or just edgy "muh thERe must be a change", like fucking grow up. We can't "murder our way" into people liking us, it's not fair but we cannot just go murderhobo just because we got fucked. A lot of people got fucked. It's just that we can't "vent" outside because our predicament is not as bad as others according to normies.
F*cking great response dude. You phrased it perfectly. Spot on!!! You're saying what I'm thinking. Agree with it all you said. Ok. Discussion forum, got it.

People are disgusting in how they treat me tbh. And I'm talking about strangers on the street. People were and are always disgusted by me (strangers), and they show it through how they react to seeing me (staring, talking about, laughing, etc.). I wear a hat normally but have a normal haircut, and try to dress well and clean.

Some responses: "How the f* does he look like" – "I thought that was a woman" (my disability messed with my facial bones, I'm a straight cis-male don't worry). Oh and "monster" is one I here often. Or "ugliest person I've ever seen" is also a classic. I have ok skin, and I'm only 5'3".
How are these people not evil? And the weird thing is, 97 out of 100 people react to me, and don't try to hide it. Like talking about me, or staring.

BTW, I'm a 26-year old truecel, because very short and ugly (even if parents and sister are good looking). LOL without my disability I'd be much better looking and taller, but I have to deal with it, so here we are.

If you want other low t faggots such as yourself to have a circle jerk about muh love shy muh sad boy, you can fuck right off to reddit. Fucking cuck
Come on. English isn't my first language. I have to use translator. And I'm none of those things you said I am...

Autistic meltdown

I'd just like a girlfriend​

The question is: would the girlfriend like you?

She's probably getting spanked and gangbanged by jocks in some college dorm right now. This is what foids like --- violence.

Cops and criminals get plenty sex. Foids are attracted to violence. This is why sexlessness males feel more inclined towards violence --- it is our biological mechanism to try and get us to breed.

I'm peaceful and would never hurt anyone. I'd just like a girlfriend.​

bow-bowdown.gif

wheel-of-fortune-wheel.gif

wheel-of-fortune-wheel.gif

Last edited:
sir, this is a wendy's

Attack of the soyboy looking for validation from redditards.
No, what is your problem. I am not "soyboy". English is not my first language. I use translator have to use it. I meant discussion forum. What is your problem, I don't understand. I'm a truecel only because of my looks. And my height, I come here to express my frustrations, nothing more, nothing less. Not looking for validation. I belong here bc I'll never have a chance bc of my height and looks are even worse