Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm pregnant blonde stacy please soyciety give me an interview and money to raise chad's cumspawn.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/hAPqYCRSkaA
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

What the fuck just because she is a foid and have hole between her legs they give all those luxury to her meanwhile we receive no help at all when we were bullied.
JFL at this clown world.

Pregnant teen mom and her kid isn't a niglet. Fuck it I'll take it as a win.

i think everyone including yourself who willingly watches these types of videos and tiktok shit should be shot in the streets. i saw the thumbnail and your shit posting about it and have no further need to engage in it. if anyone on here clicks the play button to this video and sits there and watches it, you can join OP and the other faggots who watch tiktok shit in the execution line

i think everyone including yourself who willingly watches these types of videos and tiktok shit should be shot in the streets. i saw the thumbnail and your shit posting about it and have no further need to engage in it. if anyone on here clicks the play button to this video and sits there and watches it, you can join OP and the other faggots who watch tiktok shit in the execution line
Good thing I read this before pushing play.

Dude relax this is a blackpill

It accidentally appeared in my feed ofc this is a blackpill

Her latest video
Buying a house at 18
Can’t compete with that can’t even buy one at 35.
Use an ad block to deprive them of the revenue though if you click on a video.

Her latest video
Buying a house at 18
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Can't understand how normies can find these kind of bs "cute" or idk what
These people making positive comments about a 15 yo mom will be the same to tell that you shouldn't sexualize foids under 18 yo :feelsthink:

The ultimate jbw. Just be a woman. You can’t lose. Especially as a white Stacey. It’s easier then tutorial mode. It’s press any button and win mode :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Can't understand how normies can find these kind of bs "cute" or idk what
These people making positive comments about a 15 yo mom will be the same to tell that you shouldn't sexualize foids under 18 yo :feelsthink:
It's ok if she gets creampied by her 15-17.9999999 year old boyfriend incel but a 30 year old wanting to her marry and provide for her is disgusting pedophilia:soy::foidSoy:

Her latest video
Buying a house at 18
They even mog us financially without working a day in their life
Djimon hounsou screaming

all the seething repliers to this post act they wouldn't drop everything to be with this prime JB if she gave them the time of day JFL
I would too, and volcel if you wouldn't.
She is 5'2 subhuman