Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm probably got infected from injury

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
Two days ago I try to move a large metal beam from one place to another and when I moving it my left arm and right foot were scratched by rusty nail
I already clean up the scratch (There is some bleeding) with warm water and alcohol. Fast forward today, my left bicep is twitching randomly. Is it Tetanus? Am I gonna die? last time I got the vaccine was like 10-12 years ago

Sad Face GIF

Oops, I thought this was lounge. Sorry :feelsclown:

I got a staff infection in my hand one time, I had a red streak going up my arm. I don't really know what other infections are like just go to the doctor.

I got a staff infection in my hand one time, I had a red streak going up my arm. I don't really know what other infections are like just go to the doctor.
Probably gonna go see doctor tomorrow, see if I can get vaccine again

Yeah you’ve got tetanus. If you don’t see a doctor within the week you will die painfully

Visit the doctor's asap

Go to the hospital jfl. Idk what results you’re expecting from here

Perhaps you should practice ancient tribal witchcraft to attempt to close your wound completely and erase all infection and disease... :feelswhere:

It is a rare skill, only masterable by the most dedicated on the forum, and quite dangerous if done wrong. :feelsclown:

Or, you could use some common sense and do what everyone else is telling you to do. :feelsaww:

Perhaps you should practice ancient tribal witchcraft to attempt to close your wound completely and erase all infection and disease... :feelswhere:

It is a rare skill, only masterable by the most dedicated on the forum, and quite dangerous if done wrong. :feelsclown:

Or, you could use some common sense and do what everyone else is telling you to do. :feelsaww:
Jonathan Joestar could squeeze out the poison from his body.

Jonathan Joestar could squeeze out the poison from his body.
Never watched that show, although I've heard plenty about it. :smonk:

Alright guys, I will visit local clinic tomorrow morning and hopefully it not too late