Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm probably roping soon

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm probvably roping soon.
All that studying has come to a waste because apparently, i'm not even good enough to be considered betabuxx material.
Which means, even studying is a waste of my time because of my ugly face and short stature.

what are you on about?what happened? also relax,grab a miraculous medal,say a few prayers and play some random videogame.no point in thinking about killing yourself

>roping because no sexy time
posten die besten :feelskek:

what are you on about?what happened? also relax,grab a miraculous medal,say a few prayers and play some random videogame.no point in thinking about killing yourself
HE roped

Dont rope, if you do there will be one less soldier to fight in the Incel Army

not worth to live and not worth to die neither. just exist, embrace hedonism, embrace nihilism, embrace pessimism

I’ll kinda miss all your posts about graduate school

What happened to your studies? Did you fail?

Betabuxxing is pathetic anyway imo, you should focus on finding greater copes, but don't ever subject yourself to being an ATM to some single mom, who has taken 100+ cocks before. Better be incel than a cuck

Last edited:
Betabuxxing is pathetic anyway imo, you should focus on finding greater copes, but don't ever subject yourself to being an ATM to some single mom, who has taken 100+ cocks before. Better be incel than a cuck
NO, seriously, i'm dewing it soon

Last edited:
Don't do it. Cuck if you do it soley because of cunts.

So you're willing to betabuxx? Yeah, better do it bro, the problems you face with women are caused by the same people as you.

End the cycle.

So you're willing to betabuxx? Yeah, better do it bro, the problems you face with women are caused by the same people as you.

End the cycle.
I mean i'm roping soon not betabuxxing

People will be glad that you’re gone. Do you seriously want to die pathetic and hated upon, a true loser? No. Go out with firEwoRks

I mean I’m not a advocate of roping because I’m going to die eventually anyways. It’s better to stay around because something good can happen