Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm ready to settle down now"

I bet r/datingoverthirty full of used up cum dumpster single mothers

she's probably in her late 20s or 30s and has a ham beast body with a loose roast beef pussy
and a kid or two
jfl at women
meme gender
gave all her good attractive years to chad, her virginial pussy to chad, now she's all used up goods, and now she wants to find a manlet betabuxxer
jfl at the world
clown world

Not bad I have a chance in 10 years

pump and dump material for when/if you get money

she's probably in her late 20s or 30s and has a ham beast body with a loose roast beef pussy
and a kid or two
jfl at women
meme gender
gave all her good attractive years to chad, her virginial pussy to chad, now she's all used up goods, and now she wants to find a manlet betabuxxer
jfl at the world
clown world
Don't marry after 25 theory

oh my what a catch, an over 30 roastie, any man with half his dignity intact would throw it back in the ocean.
Bi the way, she cant get 5'10" chadlite and 6 foot chad animore... feeding season for sub 5'6" submanlets with $$$.

and a kid or two
jfl at women
meme gender
jfl at the world
clown world

Women are so full of themselves I bet adam regrets giving up those ribs.

"Women get flooded with matches."
Straight from the whores mouth. I'm glad I'm not one of those faggots matching with her and inflating her ego.

oh my what a catch, an over 30 roastie, any man with half his dignity intact would throw it back in the ocean.
Bi the way, she cant get 5'10" chadlite and 6 foot chad animore... feeding season for sub 5'6" submanlets with $$$.

Look at European countries. The average age of marriage is in mid 30's. Women only settle for beta males when they are barely fertile enough to maybe have 1 autistic weak child at 38. And then by 45 they want to slut it up again and file for a divorce so your school going child has to move from one place to another.

giving soiled, expired foids ANY attention is an act of gross cuckoldry

> My ex was 6'7. It was nice that I could do things without feeling like I was breaking him, but it didn't save the relationship.

Holy shit It's OVER these foids are looking for GIRAFFES not even a 6'2 man will do anymore.

> My ex was 6'7. It was nice that I could do things without feeling like I was breaking him, but it didn't save the relationship.

Holy shit It's OVER these foids are looking for GIRAFFES not even a 6'2 man will do anymore.
Take the heightpill, but face is more important.

and a kid or two
jfl at women
meme gender
jfl at the world
clown world
tbh

15 years too late bitch

Look at European countries. The average age of marriage is in mid 30's. Women only settle for beta males when they are barely fertile enough to maybe have 1 autistic weak child at 38. And then by 45 they want to slut it up again and file for a divorce so your school going child has to move from one place to another.
giving soiled, expired foids ANY attention is an act of gross cuckoldry

Oh, do you think that's it for her? She mentions two guys, both are manlets, but both are referred to as handsome. In other words, she went from chad to chadlet.

and a kid or two
jfl at women
meme gender
jfl at the world
clown world

Kek dumped her height requirement after getting pumped and dumped in her 20s. Now she's 30 and looking for a beta. JFL the memes write themselves.

searching for her beta buck cuck

She wrote that and seconds later she continued to browse 6ft2+ guys and still feel good about herself.

This goes in my why height doesn't matter compilation.

don't let a manlet impregnate this Amazoness

only took 2 decades of chad cock to finally get over your superficial requirements that auto-excluded over 99% of men from your dating pool, now that you're blown out roast beef flaps are so wide open that a man could fuck you and still come out a virgin, you are ready to settle down with a (let me guess) wealthy man who can provide for all your needs and let you swipe his card on whatever you want.

yea fuck you and i hope you die in a fire.

You’re lucky to be dating such a nice woman, inkler! :soy:

"I'm really sick of the way dating goes. The cliches are spot on. I'm ready to settle down now with a nice guy."