Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm roping

discordcel22

discordcel22

Recruit
★★
not literally, I'll jump off of high building. I'm doing it on my next birthday which is soon. inb4 cucked cuz not going E.arr well i guess i am. ill try to postmaxx as much as i can in these last days i have.

Don't do it bro, that's what they want you to do, don't give them the satisfaction.
Roping is cucked.

JoinedJun 1, 2021
Posts143
Online1d 19h 22m

Imagine postmaxxing on your last days alive on this planet especially on a dead forum like this:lul:
[UWSL]Literally just kill yourself right now. Don't clog up server space with your meaningless posts. Just make one thread livestreaming all of it for us brocels entertainment. [/UWSL]

This world can be hell for some.

Are you really ready for the void?

No we need more people for our BlackPill country

Ur gonna chicken out cracker but you should live-stream it

You won't rope soon, I am sure of that, otherwise you wouldn't want to postpone it
Ur gonna chicken out cracker but you should live-stream it
:yes:

Last edited:
Don't do it bro, that's what they want you to do, don't give them the satisfaction.
Roping is cucked.
Tbh, we should stand up together against this cucked unfair world. One less incel is one more satisfied IT cuck, very important to remember.

Totally understand you though OP. I really want to join you in roping, but I don’t want society and normies to win either

Imagine roping without going out like ER or cho…

Roping is cucked.
if you really want to rope,rope,don't talk

Send me your pics OP and I’ll tell you if it’s worth it to rope or not

I've contemplated doing it a lot but im at my worst point ever. The fact that i made an account on here after lurking for 4+ years should give u enough of an idea about how sad and lonely I am. I've been with the community over the years , looking if not participating, so it felt like I need to send my message into the void, to feel as if someone knew I existed, even if the server is "dyinh" (it really isnt trust me, inceldom will peak in 2020s)

As for those who are saying I should just do it, yes, I admit I'm a pussy because I havent done it in all these years, but this time I'm at my wit's end. I will be kicked out soon because my NEETdom is not approved and financially I'm not doing well at all.

I do wish to live and make the normies pay, oh I wish for that so much, taking sweet revenge for all those years of suffering, mockery, ridicule, bullying and outright violence. I do wish to live and see this cucked gay earth get nuked. But I am not able to live this way. Self improving is a meme for yottatrucels like me and I don't see any use to working and wageslaving, I would in no way, ever, be happy. I have lost my youth and it is something I absolutely despise. My youth was spent crying myself to sleep and being an outcast. I wish I had NEET buxx so i could just ldar at home on the forum and not participate in soyciety at all (which I do, but without any NEETbuxx). I will think about things again surely, but I dont know any other way I can live. I will never be happy no matter what I do.

Roping is cucked.
I wish I can stop myself man, maybe my instincts will, but tbh u cant really stop urself at the top, gravity will do its thing.
Imagine postmaxxing on your last days alive on this planet especially on a dead forum like this:lul:
[UWSL]Literally just kill yourself right now. Don't clog up server space with your meaningless posts. Just make one thread livestreaming all of it for us brocels entertainment. [/UWSL]
This world can be hell for some.
this tbh
Why not do it right now?

want to do some things before i die, am trying to be low inhib af now (will post results)

Send me your pics OP and I’ll tell you if it’s worth it to rope or not
I'll PM you my pics but I know for sure you'll spam it in your discuck servers and get me banned. If only I was a part of your tranny servers :feelsbadman:
[UWSL]Sike. No thanks [/UWSL]:dab::dab:

I'll PM you my pics but I know for sure you'll spam it in your discuck servers and get me banned. If only I was a part of your tranny servers :feelsbadman:
[UWSL]Sike. No thanks [/UWSL]:dab::dab:
You can trust me bro I would never do that

Attention seeking is a foid personality trait

greycels
tenor.gif

none of you were forced to reply jfl