Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im scared, a chad might be working with me at my job, he seriously mogs me

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I work at a fast food restaurant. At this particular restaurant, only 2 workers are together in the restaurant every day. At this job, there are plenty of women and normies that buy food from here. A couple days ago, a white good looking chad applied, and I'm scared to death that he might be hired. If he were to be hired he would be getting girls numbers in front of me, all the girls Will try to flirt with him, and he will be getting compliments from the customers as I feel like a useless piece of shit Incel. I'm going to be seen as the ugly, and unappealing employee while he gets special treatment from the customers. He might even have sex with the female workers. I don't want to quit because it's like the only job close to my house. I don't know what to do, I'm just going to have to hide my anger.

Last edited:
Jobs are a university degree in learning the Blackpill