Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm seriously considering becoming a flight attendant

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
I'm a first year STEMcel, I'm seriously considering becoming a flight attendant in Dubai instead
What are your thoughts guy?

I have one chance this year exactly six days from now so I have to make up my mind fast

I'm a first year STEMcel, I'm seriously considering becoming a flight attendant in Dubai instead
KATE HIKES JUST MAKE 9 11 ONCE AGAIN SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER (IN VIDEO GAME)

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Why are you considering a flight attendant as a career path?

KATE HIKES JUST MAKE 9 11 ONCE AGAIN SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER (IN VIDEO GAME) View attachment 1046720
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
:feelskek::feelskek:

Doesn't 9/11 happen in the Middle East everyday? You're going to die on the first day of the job.

Any career where you're not doing what you're passionate about is a waste of time. You'll get mogged by people who love this field and have more to show for their interest in it.

Free housing and accomadations
32k yearly salary (keep in mind that it can increase with experience)
Pay zero taxes
Only about 6 months of training so I'm going to be financially independent by fall hopefully
Also I'll get to see the world so that's cool too

Why? Being a flight attendant is for women who want to meet and get married off to rich men.

the job is made for normies to fuck random people around the world between flights
you dont get the main benefit, just wasting away on a plane for 16h, i guess since the job is basically doing nothing you could use the time productively on your phone

if I don't follow through however and keep STEMcelling I'm going to have to studymaxx for the next 4 years but have way better pay and more freetime (Flight attendants travel 5 to 7 times a month!)
Hence my hesitation

Pay zero taxes
Only about 6 months of training so I'm going to be financially independent by fall hopefully
I say do it. Personally this job feels too "waiter like" with low wages for my own personal liking

But I can see how someone who doesn't mind the low wages considering u get to freely travel the world would be like this job

But be aware of the fact that u would have to retire early (think of the last time u have seen an older air hostess) . Then in your mid 30s they stop giving u on flight roles and u r relegated to airport management /receptionist positions and they are very very very soul crushing n boring

You will work with foids and gays, and you will have to serve all the rude people regardless of how bad they behave or how loud their stupid kids are ... Dealing with the public is not ideal for trucel autistic horrors, but if you really feel like it, go for it.

Any career where you're not doing what you're passionate about is a waste of time.
Any career that's turning your passion into a stressful routine is hell.

Hijack the plane and make Al-Qaeda proud

Any career that's turning your passion into a stressful routine is hell.

How are you supposed to excel and be rewarded for excellence if you aren't excellent?

How are you supposed to excel and be rewarded for excellence if you aren't excellent?
Excellence doesn't require passion. Plus excellence isn't the only rewarded thing at the work place. The pretty secretary just had to open her legs, Chad just got to be here because his dad is your boss, it's an endless story. Don't make your career a reason to live. It's just a meme.

you will have to serve all the rude people regardless of how bad they behave or how loud their stupid kids are
This is the main thing I think of that would make this job torture

Excellence doesn't require passion. Plus excellence isn't the only rewarded thing at the work place. The pretty secretary just had to open her legs, Chad just got to be here because his dad is your boss, it's an endless story. Don't make your career a reason to live. It's just a meme.

You gotta like what you do, or committing yourself to it will suck. How can you excel at what you don't want to do?

You gotta like what you do, or committing yourself to it will suck. How can you excel at what you don't want to do?
I mean, there's a gradient between hating and being passionate in what you do.

I don't hate my job, I just don't love it too much. My real passion is elsewhere, and I want to keep it that way, because I don't want my passion to serve someone else's purpose. It's my thing that I do for pleasure only, while the job is just a job to get cash and eat.

Just get a job with a lot of free time and a good salary so that you can enjoy your passion out of a fucking rat race which is rigged from the beginning anyway.

Pay zero taxes
The rewards of the job seem good but again, I don't know what it's like to be a flight attendant it will be my first time on the job

that job is only for faggots and women

that job is only for faggots and women
Pay zero taxes
What about now?

I don't know what it's like to be a flight attendant it will be my first time on the job
You will probably have no time to visit all the fancy places and your day/night cycle will be fucked too if you're making a lot of intercontinental flights. Also, you will spend a lot of time with your female colleagues, and not see your friends or family for month. And you better not be autistic and be always smiling. The fact that attendant have to ask a hundred times along the seats the exact same questions like "Do you need a glass of water ?" keeping composure and smiling seems MK Ultra tier soul crushing to me.

I mean, there's a gradient between hating and being passionate in what you do.

I don't hate my job, I just don't love it too much. My real passion is elsewhere, and I want to keep it that way, because I don't want my passion to serve someone else's purpose. It's my thing that I do for pleasure only, while the job is just a job to get cash and eat.

Just get a job with a lot of free time and a good salary so that you can enjoy your passion out of a fucking rat race which is rigged from the beginning anyway.

Do you plan on climbing the ladder and acquiring wealth and power in your field?

You will probably have no time to visit all the fancy places and your day/night cycle will be fucked too if you're making a lot of intercontinental flights. Also, you will spend a lot of time with your female colleagues, and not see your friends or family for month. And you better not be autistic and be always smiling. The fact that attendant have to ask a hundred times along the seats the exact same questions like "Do you need a glass of water ?" keeping composure and smiling seems MK Ultra tier soul crushing to me.
Sounds brutal, Thanks for the input I'll take it into consideration

What about now?
you are going to be sleepless. After 3 months you are done serving these people treating you like shit. After a while it will get tiring and you will regret not finishing your education. You are going to earn max 45k as an flight attendent. If you finish your education and do your best you will probably earn more than that in like 6 years. Honestly the last thing you want to be as an incel is working in the catering industry. People treat you like shit and even more shitty when you are incel. Let alone the fact that you are a straight male. Only beckies and faggots work there and you will be all alone traveling to the same city 4 times a week while having sleep deprivation.

Pay zero taxes
Considering what you mentioned, first is this something you can emotionally handle? do you know any of the requirements that come along with the job? Do you have a back up plan in case it goes south?

Do you plan on climbing the ladder and acquiring wealth and power in your field?
Yes, but my current boss has no power to help me with that anyway. And for now, I'm quite happy with what I have. I might consider doubling my pay if I have to wageslave for my wife and kids, but as it's evidently not happening, I don't care, don't need it, I'm well off as it is, with plenty of free time and even enough money to invest here and there. It's one of the rare good things of celibacy
Sounds brutal, Thanks for the input I'll take it into consideration
:feelsYall:

if there are foids on the plane crash the plane
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

You must be gay only gays and women are flight attendants

I mean you can just do it and quit it the moment you find it shit, wether thats within an hour or a few months, they cant stop you.

No shit low iq job with long hours

Not a good idea. First off, you have to be good-looking to be a flight attendant. We are writing this on incels.is. Second, it is a service job where you are basically a waiter. Third, you will have to deal with retard normies on a daily basis which is a punishment in itself and your colleagues will likely be young foids who will complain at some point that you creep them out by just existing.

If you are not a foid or a high class chad, forget about it.

KATE HIKES JUST MAKE 9 11 ONCE AGAIN SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER (IN VIDEO GAME) View attachment 1046720

Based