Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im sick of ethnics complaining about their women

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Every ethnic on this forum complains that their women are ugly or prefer white chad, etc. So what. You gonna betray your race in pursuit of white women because what? Because the women of your race are ugly? Thats your people and thats you if you were born female, asstard. Stop acting like you hate white guys cause JBW JBW OMG JBW and then creaming yourself to the thought of "tall blonde aryan beauties omggg" its retarded and degenerate. We all need to stick to our own race that includes whites

I meant to post this to ID

Inceldom discussed

people only hate ethnic men - white women couples but nobody says a thing about ethnic foid - white men. I also dont blame blackcels for not dating sheboons. sheboons should be erased from soyciety since they're not really female

people only hate ethnic men - white women couples but nobody says a thing about ethnic foid - white men. I also dont blame blackcels for not dating sheboons. sheboons should be erased from soyciety since they're not really female
Whitecels have no choice but to be race traitors. Ethnics reject their women for the dream of a better race female

Whitecels have no choice but to be race traitors. Ethnics reject their women for the dream of a better race female
BS. everywhere I go the guy walking with his girlfriend and having a quality social life is white. either you're a fakecel playing the victim or you're non-NT. and you can't blame ethnic men especially blackcels like imagine your only option being sheboons, who are basically just men with long hair and boobs! :feelspuke:

doesn't matter what we do. the ethnicels on this forum don't even number 1000. we can bitch and Seethe all we want. It's all meaningless.