Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm So Close To Roping

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I feel so lonely all the time. No friends, no girl to love and cuddle with. Its ovER.

Can’t find any object to hang from at 6’1”

*I'm So Close To Raping

Don’t rope! Go ER (emergency room) :society::society::society: put those who live better in ER :society:

It actually doesn't have any positives, I just like it because I'm a total degenerate :feelsmage:
Our holy book says it has a few positives, but the negative outweighs the good.

What are those positives?
It doesn't specify

2:219

They ask you ˹O Prophet˺ about intoxicants and gambling. Say, “There is great evil in both, as well as some benefit for people—but the evil outweighs the benefit.” They ˹also˺ ask you ˹O Prophet˺ what they should donate. Say, “Whatever you can spare.” This is how Allah makes His revelations clear to you ˹believers˺, so perhaps you may reflect

But you could say one benefit is indeed that is allows coping and some emotional relief.

It doesn't specify

2:219

They ask you ˹O Prophet˺ about intoxicants and gambling. Say, “There is great evil in both, as well as some benefit for people—but the evil outweighs the benefit.” They ˹also˺ ask you ˹O Prophet˺ what they should donate. Say, “Whatever you can spare.” This is how Allah makes His revelations clear to you ˹believers˺, so perhaps you may reflect

But you could say one benefit is indeed that is allows coping and some emotional relief.
Cope :panties::panties::panties:

First time, lmao? I've been lonely since I got taken out of school in 2013. Suck it up little boy.