Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so depressed

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Like many of us here. Idk how much longer I can make it. For what? What am I gonna make. I hate life. I fucking hate life so bad.

Some girl I know, who I crushed on so hard for so many years, over a fucking decade man.... she's getting engaged. I also found out she claimed she liked me. But I'm too socially retarded to have even known or did anything. I hate life so fucking bad man... I wish I could say what else I'm thinking and feeling but fucking glow niggers are probably always watching. fuck you guys. why dont you actually come down and say hi or something. fucking lurkers.

I cant say what I want to say. and if I could, maybe it would help me not think and feel that. but no... fuick you stupid glow NIGGERS you stupid fucks man I hate you. Instead of trying to criminalize us you could help but nah. even if you yheah fuck it. i hate life. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. i hate work even though its my fucking dream job. i love this job. it pays so well, it's easy ish. man... i go to work and everyone thinks im a normie, but im not one of the crowd.

god im so fucking sad. and there is nothing i can do to stop this pain. i gave up cutting long ago because it didnt solve anything. fuck bitch you. fuick... god its hard to type when you have so much water coming out your eyes. god what did i do to deserve having to live in hell? what did I do? if god exists hes a sadist. creates people, then makes some better than others, and programs the losers brains to fucking inflict massive pain for his design. man fuck man fuck.

im starting to hate all my so called friends too. i cant vent to anyone. no one gets it. i hate it. i doubt anyone here has read this far. but at least someone will know.

This guys vids are the only thing that kind of makes me feel any ounce of non-pain.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xvNFUUypIft0/
Speaking of vids. Btw, anyone with video editing skills? I'll pay you in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to make more vids similar to this, better if possible. Not nessisiarly ER vids, any supreme McShooty would do. It's the only thing that makes me feel in not sheer agony. We can negotiate prices.

I pray that a Supreme God comes and enacts retribution on all of humanity for their transgressions.
I want all those people who experienced joy, I want all the joy they had to turn into an equal amount of pain. And those people who experienced pain, should experience an equal amount joy. Reverse everything and I'd be so happy.

I pray and pray to the Supreme God. Please come and form judgement day onto this sick world.

Last edited:
god i hate everything so bad. i hate myself, i hate everything. its just not fair!!!!! fuck!!!!!!!! i hate fucking hate all these fucking people who pass me on the streets every day. i hate everyone in my office. i hate everyone and everything. i fucknig hate it all man . the news is done talking about inceldom, away to silently suffer we go until the next glorious supremely magnificent fucking HERO/martyr arises again.

I hate the fact all these people can walk by, live life, within feet of me who is wrenching in agony and torment. pain is the only thing guaranteed to never leave me. anyone have any idea if I can just maybe go to a canadian mental asylum as a US citizen? I dont want to go here because our records are not private and can be used against us despite what they say. where as another nations shit shouldn't have any affect on us in the us right? idk

Oh lord you NPC, do you read or understand english? I said I found out, that she claimed to have liked me. I dont know if she did. She could have lied, the person who told me could have lied in a really shitty attempt to make me feel better. idk and it doesn't/wouldn't even matter would it? If anything, if it's true that makes it worse for me because I'm too fucking stupid and autistic to have known. fuck i knew it was pointless to come here to vent.

Last edited:
Like many of us here. Idk how much longer I can make it. For what? What am I gonna make. I hate life. I fucking hate life so bad.

Some girl I know, who I crushed on so hard for so many years, over a fucking decade man.... she's getting engaged. I also found out she claimed she liked me. But I'm too socially retarded to have even known or did anything. I hate life so fucking bad man... I wish I could say what else I'm thinking and feeling but fucking glow niggers are probably always watching. fuck you guys. why dont you actually come down and say hi or something. fucking lurkers.

I cant say what I want to say. and if I could, maybe it would help me not think and feel that. but no... fuick you stupid glow NIGGERS you stupid fucks man I hate you. Instead of trying to criminalize us you could help but nah. even if you yheah fuck it. i hate life. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. i hate work even though its my fucking dream job. i love this job. it pays so well, it's easy ish. man... i go to work and everyone thinks im a normie, but im not one of the crowd.

god im so fucking sad. and there is nothing i can do to stop this pain. i gave up cutting long ago because it didnt solve anything. fuck bitch you. fuick... god its hard to type when you have so much water coming out your eyes. god what did i do to deserve having to live in hell? what did I do? if god exists hes a sadist. creates people, then makes some better than others, and programs the losers brains to fucking inflict massive pain for his design. man fuck man fuck.

im starting to hate all my so called friends too. i cant vent to anyone. no one gets it. i hate it. i doubt anyone here has read this far. but at least someone will know.

This guys vids are the only thing that kind of makes me feel any ounce of non-pain.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xvNFUUypIft0/
Speaking of vids. Btw, anyone with video editing skills? I'll pay you in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to make more vids similar to this, better if possible. Not nessisiarly ER vids, any supreme McShooty would do. It's the only thing that makes me feel in not sheer agony. We can negotiate prices.

I pray that a Supreme God comes and enacts retribution on all of humanity for their transgressions.
I want all those people who experienced joy, I want all the joy they had to turn into an equal amount of pain. And those people who experienced pain, should experience an equal amount joy. Reverse everything and I'd be so happy.

I pray and pray to the Supreme God. Please come and form judgement day onto this sick world.

1st :chad::banhammer: girl liked him
2nd The kingdom of God must be rebuilt by our hands that's how we honour the son of Man. The lord can't be expected to do the work of he is the lord and we are his slaves. Take up the sword and make it right

1st :chad::banhammer: girl liked him
2nd The kingdom of God must be rebuilt by our hands that's how we honour the son of Man. The lord can't be expected to do the work of he is the lord and we are his slaves. Take up the sword and make it right
1st. Hey, a girl near you told me she likes you. So you now can say exactly what I said, that you just found out a girl likes you. Whelp, I guess you're not an incel anymore, congrats you've ascended because I told you a girl likes you! I'm super serious, she really wants you bad, she said she loves guys named Camos95!

2nd. Yes, you're right. Keep preaching the word of the lord. No doubt about it, the lord blesses those who commit to his work.

Last edited: