Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EVERYTHING HURTS

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
As a incel, everything hurts even talking and thinking but I guess that's what life does to you after it has put you through so much crap.

Normies: "I've been through a lot and I still manage to push through life" I hate when they shit like this because not everyone is strong like them.

Society needs to face the fact that life isn't for everybody and that everyone have their limits.

I not only hate the way society is but also hate it because of its ignorance and unwillingness to see where we incels be coming from

Normies: "I've been through a lot and I still manage to push through life" I hate when they shit like this because not everyone is strong like them.
They're not strong per se; it's their support groups—their wives, girlfriends, children, parents, friends, colleagues, etc.- that allow them to continue slugging on.

None or a few of us have those things. We struggle alone, and then we die rotten on some bed as our neighbors finally notice the foul stench.