Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m so fucked

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It seems the school started to take attendance,I can’t even fucking get my head up and these morons expect me to go listen to their bullshit everyday , the school isn’t close either, i go it with 3 different buses in 2 hours then I get tired and just don’t go , this has been the norm for me since high school , man I fucking hate this shit everything is far away And take long where I live ,it’s fucking retarded

Why are they making it harder for everyone by having attendance and shit? This shouldn’t be the Thing

Why the fuck it’s not online ? I can’t fucking do it I’ll fail more lessons this year

fuck this shit

Fuck man fuck I’m fucked I am not going outside every day for nothing fucking motherfuckers,I barely pass online,I hope everyone who says “I want to go to school” die, these pieces of garbage are the reason why the world is like this

I drive to my school that is only 1.8 km away :feelskek: :feelscomfy: