Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im so fuckin lonely

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★
I don't have anymore close friends, Im high inhib with shit social skills, and don't really trust people yet I feel so isolated

I feel you bro (no homo)

if you are Atleast average in height and looks, try being low inhib and classify yourself as ‘sigma male’ as said by the blue pill world

if you are Atleast average in height and looks, try being low inhib and classify yourself as ‘sigma male’ as said by the blue pill world
Bizarre piece of advice

Create a tulpa

I don't have anymore close friends, Im high inhib with shit social skills, and don't really trust people yet I feel so isolated
Well just be low inhib and go out and make friends and get a girlfriend and problem solved.

Doubt he would be here if he was. :smonk:
He said he is non-NT. I could give a pass for a MTN tier looks as an incel if he is an autist.

(No pass for chads tho)

Welcome to the aging club. :fuk:

Fuck off my thread faggot
kill yourself kiddo. You are worthless. When your mother born you she thought it was a fungus she had in her cunt and it just laid off out of her rotten beef flaps. You are the fuckin real life Trufle from Terraria

kill yourself kiddo. You are worthless. When your mother born you she thought it was a fungus she had in her cunt and it just laid off out of her rotten beef flaps. You are the fuckin real life Trufle from Terraria
Eat my poo diarrhea shit

Well just be low inhib and go out and make friends and get a girlfriend and problem solved.
Thanks I am chad with stacy gf and got a whole gang of homies now

Trucels don’t have friends.