Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so fucking High inhib its not even funny

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Back in my bluepilled days, i used to frequent strip clubs, and i used to get lapdances and shit. And yea it was good, being able to touch females wherever, boobs or ass, and just general conversation ( even tho it was fake, it still validated me). But even when i was so drunk i was so high inhib i mostly looked at the strippers face instead of her tits and vagina. I guess i did it because i was missing out on just staring into a females eyes and admiring their "beauty" ( well not really just loads of makeup, most of them are ugly af in real life, and ive stalked their real profiles and they really arent much to look at without all of that stripper makeup and other crap on)

It was so over for me back then in my bluepilled state and its over for me now since im blackpilled and do not submit or partake in  degenerate things.

Just end my life now.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
being able to touch females wherever, boobs or ass, and just general conversation
no sex?

nausea said:

they are strippers , no sex, if i wanted to have sex id go to a brothel

nausea said:
they aren't the same thing now?

They never have been, at least in developed countries.

Next time just look at her tits and ass, she's used to it LOL.

Alcohol doesn't make me that low inhibited, so I feel you there.

It's always come down to the choice to do something, and it's somewhat rare for me.

I'm like a Ying yang, sometimes I'm low inhib, but at times I'm high inhib.

Sub8Hate said:
Next time just look at her tits and ass, she's used to it LOL.

Alcohol doesn't make me that low inhibited, so I feel you there.

It's always come down to the choice to do something, and it's somewhat rare for me.

I'm like a Ying yang, sometimes I'm low inhib, but at times I'm high inhib.

oh i definitely looked at her tits and ass, it was just that i was so fixated on her caked on face for some dumb reason and that was what i was doing for most of the time anyway

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
oh i definitely looked at her tits and ass, it was just that i was so fixated on her caked on face for some dumb reason and that was what i was doing for most of the time anyway

I do this too, it's all good brocel.

nausea said:
so you claim
so i claim? ok maybe in america and maybe in some really trashy strip clubs, but most strip clubs if they are properly regulated do the strip club by the book = no sex . dude in australia, there is no sex in strip clubs its 100 % illegal thats why legal brothels exist here. Heck strip clubs even existing in australia is pushing it because australia has cucky laws with nudity and alcohol.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
so i claim? ok maybe in america and maybe in some really trashy strip clubs, but most strip clubs if they are properly regulated do the strip club by the book = no sex . dude in australia, there is no sex in strip clubs its 100 % illegal thats why legal brothels exist here. Heck strip clubs even existing in australia is pushing it because australia has cucky laws with nudity and alcohol.

Same here. I have to go to another state for full contact for chrissakes. Although some places will do it, or so I've heard rumors.

Sub8Hate said:
I do this too, it's all good brocel.

yea but thankfully i left that bluepilled life behind, because i spent too much money on that sort of shit.

Sub8Hate said:
Same here. I have to go to another state for full contact for chrissakes. Although some places will do it, or so I've heard rumors.

are u in australia or america? in australia im pretty sure most if not all strip clubs you can touch.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yea but thankfully i left that bluepilled life behind, because i spent too much money on that sort of shit.

are u in australia or america? in australia im pretty sure most if not all strip clubs you can touch.

'Murica

I'm so high inhib that I can't even use things like tinder or ask a girl out

Sub8Hate said:
Heard it's over in chadstralia, too.

yea it really is, its just so fucking shit here

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
ex emperor of japan
why could he have helped though?
see my alt history threaddddddddddddd and post such questions thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nausea said:
see my alt history threaddddddddddddd and post such questions thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u are a very lazy man

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
u are a very lazy man
no, I will respond here if you want but the fact is that there's a thread about such scenarios already eh

nausea said:
no, I will respond here if you want but the fact is that there's a thread about such scenarios already eh

true, but i am not motivated to find mentioned thread.