Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so fucking tired of everything

dominic

dominic

Officer
I'm so fucking sick of all this shit. Blackpill is painfully everywhere and I can't stop seeing it. Genetics are fucking everything.

I hate that the only place I can talk about it with are you retarded psychos on this forum. I miss r/braincels.

I hate all of you and this world, thread #3786478

I hate all of you and this world, thread #3786478
Spergs like you make this site shit. Wish it was just a place like r/braincels where we could talk and laugh about our shit lives but there's retarded personas and autists clogging everything up here

Spergs like you make this site shit. Wish it was just a place like r/braincels where we could talk and laugh about our shit lives but there's retarded personas and autists clogging everything up here
Damn. That's crazy bro

When do I start crying?

Blackpill is painfully everywhere and I can't stop seeing it
Tbh. Since i’m blackpilled you can’t help but notice shit that I would never have even though twice about.

The blackpill and lookism are everywhere.

Damn. That's crazy bro

When do I start crying?

ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who Asked (Feat: Nobody Did) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► : / :⠀───○​

I'm so fucking sick of all this shit. Blackpill is painfully everywhere and I can't stop seeing it. Genetics are fucking everything.

I hate that the only place I can talk about it with are you retarded psychos on this forum. I miss r/braincels.
00B7E27E 9DA6 4E32 9BB6 F43EE76238EE

Damn. That's crazy bro

When do I start crying?
Gorillas can’t cry I think. Maybe you have to take out your frustration in another way.
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

I experiences a brutal blackpill today as well irl. It’s so brutal, especially since I didn’t see it before before I was blackpilled. Now that my eyes have been opened, I can’t go back to ignorance.

just seeing on the daily how foids always have chad as their boyfriend or at least someone looking way better than them.:lasereyes: you never see incel teer guys with a girl:feelsbadman:

yes I'm retarded :cryfeels:

Blackpill is painfully everywhere and I can't stop seeing it. Genetics are fucking everything.
The blackpill is not just about genetics,it's also about the world,how things really work.

It seems that we incels have a lot of pent up rage inside * maybe we should release it healthy ways like go Karting or bungee jumping and sky diving

Online dating has skewed the dating experience in favor of foids. Ugly men like us, used to be able to get a wife, by just having a job, and being respectable. Now, ugly men have no chance - because, foids can simply use an online dating service to find white Aryan chad cock.

IMG 6120

Hitler was correct, but the Jews wanted to pretend like he was the villain.

Someone made a high IQ post about inceldom, and they received negative 2 downvotes...

IMG 6196

Although, there are still some people who understand the truth.

IMG 6007

Once you take the blackpill, there is no going back.
You are forced to see it everywhere, you are forced to see the world for what it really is, for better or for worse.
This is the price you have to pay :feelsbadman:
The blackpill also alienates you. Pretty much only brocels share your viewpoint, only they see the truth like you, you are cut off from everyone else in a way.
They are unable to understand the truth, the normies and so on

Last edited:
The blackpill should be liberating, not depressing. You are probably not through the kubler ross grief cycle of blackpill acceptance and are on the anger-depression phase.

have you tried exploring your sexuality? :soy:

Cope, women fuck dogs, therefore they are not human :lul:
i disagree, humanity is just trash and foids make up a huge part of it, become a misanthrope its based over here
i disagree, humanity is just trash and foids make up a huge part of it, become a misanthrope its based over here
i must admit though some groups are worse than others, and foids are definitely worse than us.