Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so fucking unlucky, doomed

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
My "friend" got laid today, and a cousin of mine has received a gift from a friend who lives in Italy ,he received an expensive ass fancy PC with what he can play whatever game he wants to. I'm so doomed, I insist to not break down I'm so angry and sad nothing goes well for me. just lol at this shitty life there's never good luck for me. I can't even cope with games and shit cuz I'm broke as motherfucker and there's no one to give me gift, everyone hates me and against me. Fuck this world and fuck everyone. I'm simply just rooting to loneliness and there's no one give me a hand. Just LOL I can't even cope in peace. Wouldnt care if someone put a bullet in my head right fucking now.
I will either go nuts hurt myself or hurt others. thats all about it. that's what I see my future as if things go so fucking doomed like it does now

You either live as a cuck or die as a soldiER

Wagecucking isnt an option for you?

What has Allah told you to do?

Relatable and over. It will probably be worse when you get to be my age. Hopefully not though.

Try being a cuck, if you really want to have people around you. Thats what society wants for you as a low smv male.

We should start a fake donate organization and tell the bluepilled cucks the money goes to some gay climate change thing or whatever, but instead we just buy high-end gaming PCs for us

Wagecucking isnt an option for you?
Our boy lives in Turkey idk much about turkey but if its anything like Africa and the middle East .then Wagecucking is not an option outside the west. You invest your whole LIFE in low payment jobs and all you get is scrabs. Barely enough to buy yourself a meal for the day.

This is why I hate fuckin retarded cels who say wageslave and betabuxx a virgin or arrange marriagemaxx. How the fuck am I supposed to do that if I can barely feed myself. Especially when the "mahr" (money you give for the foids parents to marry her ) is beyond our shit life expectancy. We'll be corpses before accumulating such wealth. I know 40 years old guys working four jobs and still living with their parents. For fuck sake I'm wearing the same shoes from 3 years now. Meanwhile richfags are marrying, fuckin. Divorcing by the second.

Imagine what I felt like when I found out all my cousins have been laid, while I'm still rotting JFL at life

Our boy lives in Turkey idk much about turkey but if its anything like Africa and the middle East .then Wagecucking is not an option outside the west. You invest your whole LIFE in low payment jobs and all you get is scrabs. Barely enough to buy yourself a meal for the day.

This is why I hate fuckin retarded cels who say wageslave and betabuxx a virgin or arrange marriagemaxx. How the fuck am I supposed to do that if I can barely feed myself. Especially when the "mahr" (money you give for the foids parents to marry her ) is beyond our shit life expectancy. We'll be corpses before accumulating such wealth. I know 40 years old guys working four jobs and still living with their parents. For fuck sake I'm wearing the same shoes from 3 years now. Meanwhile richfags are marrying, fuckin. Divorcing by the second.
I can wagecuck if i want. but I need to collegemax at the moment. so its over for me.

thats a disadvantage of having ethnic parents. I always need to prove myself by going to good school and shit. @Algeriancel

I can wagecuck if i want. its easy. but I need to collegemax at the moment. so its over for me
I hope you know what you're doing. If you screw up your college education and end up with a shitty job THEN it's truly over. Money = good copes.

I'm sorry man. Please try to focus on the future, you are going to uni soon, right?

I hope you know what you're doing. If you screw up your college education and end up with a shitty job THEN it's truly over. Money = good copes.
yeah man. Thankfully I can get a relatively good job since I'm a technician or I can basically stay in military tbh. but I want higher life standards thats why I rather the college.

My situation is similar. It would seem that everyone around me has only good things happening to them while i only get shit.

my entire life is unlucky