Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so sick of normie language

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
Normies will be like “just be the best version of yourself bro” , “,take accountability bro”.

“Stop making excuses bro”
“You dodged a bullet bro”
“Your personality is what’s turning people off not your looks bro”
“Tinder isn’t real life bro”
“You’ll find someone one day bro”
“It’s time for (insert group of men) to step up and be real men”
“(Insert ethnic group of men) are patriarchal”

You can’t make this shit up. i mean it is so annoying how delusional these people are.

all normies are delusional, anytime i argue with a normie they have nothing to support their argument besides their own personal opinion or experience

Fr fr keep bussin nigga no cap

You're wrong bro, all you need to do to make up for being short, ugly and autistic is get a haircut.

Males must literally become Jesus Christ and take the sins of the world onto themselves. This is what they mean when they say this stupid bullshit.

You have rizz that gyat bussin frfr

Just shower bro

Yes yes, welcome to the forum

Ikr zoomer normies basically compete to sound more like niggers

The West has fallen, millions must die

all normies are delusional

Re: Can horses talk?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148094114Friday, October 17, 2014 12:57 AM CDT
Well, not necessarily vocal in the context that humans do linguistically yet their linguistic communication consists essentially of "Signals" through various methods.
Re: lol what a scrub
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148677003Sunday, October 26, 2014 11:31 PM CDT
"a simple look into society states otherwise.once again its just inferior ppl saying being different is good. its just all a way of making things seem better for themselves"To a somewhat limited degree, the differences between each individual human are certainly positive as it creates potential for the creation of plenty of beneficial ideas and methods for linguistic revision.Simply because a person considers themselves superior to other humans doesn't make them superior nor does it indicate that they're inferior, another human deciding to categorize specific individuals as inferior doesn't change this.

Fr fr keep bussin nigga no cap

He's better than I thought?

Re: how to cheat on math homework
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147717308Friday, October 10, 2014 11:05 PM CDT
Why not just do the work yourself? You'll benefit much more by simply developing your own logical solution to the problem.Also, the calculator itself is useless if you aren't able to understand the linguistics of the problem enough to utilize it.
Re: are me and Clara seriously the only non native english speak
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699397Friday, October 10, 2014 6:23 PM CDT
There's plenty of users who learned other languages prior to acquiring knowledge of the linguistics of the English language.They simply didn't publicly state this, however.

Even these normgroids get sick of their own advice when they're going through a small problem lol