Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Statement Regarding My Departure From Incels.is

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my departure from this forum.

After much introspection and reflection, I have decided it is time for me to bid farewell to this toxic cesspool of bigotry and misogyny that makes me lose all faith in humanity.

For too long, I have bought into the toxic incel mindset. For too long, I have been surrounded by toxic misogynistic racist transphobic antisemitic patriarchal male privilege. But no more! For I have finally seen the light! I have realized that the reason for my inability to find a significant other was not due to my short stature, or my neurodivergence, or my deformed face, but rather my еntitlеmеnt and my bad personality.

I’ve also realized just how stupid y’all are. Every single man on this forum is a toxic misogynistic manbaby who hates women and PoC. I once thought that sayings like “just take a shower bro!” and “just go to the gym bro!” were just meaningless platitudes, but now that I have stopped being a lazy incel and taking this advice to heart, I have seen meaningful results. Going to the gym 10 days a week, combined with 67 showers a day, has led to me gaining a foot in height as well as my facial bones magically reshaping to improve my personality. If you do the same and you don’t have results, you’re just not trying hard enough, you lazy еntitlеd incel.

I used to think that women were at fault for not seeing my inner beauty, but now I realize that women are queens and that they are the prize. They are worth so much more than us men and I see many people on this toxic bigoted forum suggesting otherwise. Yikes. Just yikes. I literally can’t even, I’m going to have to unpack this.

It’s almost as if maybe, just maybe, if a man cannot win a woman’s heart, he has failed as a man. It is not the fault of women if they find other men more attractive than him. It is his job to make himself worthy of their love. It is his job to do everything in his power to win her heart, and if he fails to do so, he only has himself to blame. Women (aka QUEENS) are the sole arbiters of love, and it is solely they who decide who is worthy of their love.

I implore you to join me in leaving this crab bucket and escaping your toxic incel mindset, and I hope that my post serves as a beacon of hope that inspires others who would otherwise be trapped in bitterness and hatred to see the light.

Now if you’ll excuse me, my wife has an appointment to get her penis cut off.

Finally an incel who gets us women

Will you give this femcel a chance

goodbye bro be sure to #ProveTheIncelWrong and celebrate #WomensRights
200w

Was about to call you a cuck until i remembered todays date

nearly fell for this :lul: