Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im so tired of these disgusting fucking whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
1616760167416m

It's unfathomable that we allow them to act like this

This is what feminism is doing to society.

This is what feminism is doing to society.
Ohh...that's just the tip of the iceberg. Feminism has done way more than just that. It has destabilized our societies and made our lives exponentially harder.

lol i hope she and her future chadlet sons will be left by the father and starve to death bc social welfare stopped

vile creature

You can‘t even post a GIF, dumbass.
ded srs? Fuark the forum is still scuffed. Copied and pasted Images/gifs aren’t showing up, some of the emotes aren’t loading either :feelsUnreal: @Master

Last edited:
I wish I could beat the shit out of all these immature fucking foids.

Horrible personality

I wish I could beat the shit out of all these immature fucking foids.
Wishing cervical cancer upon them to remove their ability to bear hell spawn is better. Long-term psychological and emotional suffering is super to short-term physical pain.

What does soz means?

View attachment 427133

It's unfathomable that we allow them to act like this
“I wonder why those darn incels hate the majority of women and the way they act?”

Actually fucking disgraceful. But rejecting an obese women for stuffing her face all day is deemed as “body-shaming”, but rejecting a man for his height (something that he has no control over keep in mind) is a-ok. Fuck this clown society. What and actually shitty person she is. And I bet that she sent your text to her friends so that they laught at you, judging by her last text.

What does soz means?
Idk some zoomer bullshit terminology.

“I wonder why those darn incels hate the majority of women and the way they act?”

Actually fucking disgraceful. But rejecting an obese women for stuffing her face all day is deemed as “body-shaming”, but rejecting a man for his height (something that he has no control over keep in mind) is a-ok. Fuck this clown society. What and actually shitty person she is. And I bet that she sent your text to her friends so that they laught at you, judging by her last text.
And I'm supposed to respect and support them :feelsclown: