Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so ugly that I even scare little girls away

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I was walking home, this woman and her little daughter was in front of me for a while. The kid kept looking back at me the whole time and kept trying to move up. It’s Completely over :feelsrope:

:feelsclown: welcome to the ogre club

Just give up :society: i know woman wants to kill me secretly for existing..im a genetic mistake, but it wasn't my decision to exists

Deformed ogre gang reporting. Toasting roasties on a roaring fire. (in GTA5 rape hack) :feelsdevil:

Oh you too ? that nice to hear im not alone then.

Fuckin hate women… so glad Eliot Rodger did what he did. We need more guys like him in this world. It was over the day I was born to live in fuckin isolation while every fuckin stupid whore gets there egos boosted even if they’re fat and ugly

Hmm I remember instances of small cute girls coming and talking to me. Also young teenagers asking me for a hug or touching my butt, once.
Small girls usually smile at me…

Avg .is user
This but unironically. I remember minding my own business in an archaeological site this summer, while travelling, and this blonde future stacy 6-7yo girl started very lively asking me questions: my name, where I came from, if I knew Italian, etc.
I didn’t know it was uncommon, I thought well-behaved kids like people in general.

Am so ugly I make the elephant Man cry