Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m starting to doubt Intellectual wealth

J

JamesMLM

Captain
Sure there can be wealthy Incels on here but @Intellectual is claiming that his family owns Metro. If you ain’t Canadian, Metro is basically the main supermarket in the French region of Canada (Quebec and Ontario) Think of Walmart or Target, that’s basically Metro.

Even on their Wikipedia it says that it’s the third largest grocer in all of Canada. They are also the main pharmacy for the French region of Canada as well and own multiple other subsidiarie.

If what @Intellectual is saying is true than his family are legit billionaires. Think of Trump sons for comparison if you are American. In my opinion, I don’t think someone with that much wealth and status should be allowed here. Sure, wealthy Incels exist on this forum. But I do not think anyone has THAT much wealth on here. Anyway what do you guys think? Should people who are born into billionaire families be allowed on this forum? I mean his lifestyle would be like this
View: https://youtu.be/jSV0N1kxcrQ

Response to this

Last edited:
What do you guys think? I think he should be banned if he is that wealthy and privilege

@Chudpreet @FemoidsGTFO @IceStorm @Puppeter @Pancakecel
@CopeHarderNow @RelentlessAssault @Zer0/∞ @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Lonelyus @frmentalcel @Grim_Reaper @Incelius Savage

Jfl if you believed it in the first place. Why would the son of (m/b)illionaires need to live with roommates, let alone join an incel site? :lul:

That LARPer nigga needs a good old-fashioned permaban.

What do you guys think? I think he should be banned if he is that wealthy and privilege

@CopeHarderNow @RelentlessAssault @Zer0/∞ @SoycuckGodOfReddit @Lonelyus @frmentalcel @Grim_Reaper @Incelius Savage
He's hard-banned already.

Intellectual is BSing continually, like when he claimed recently that he likes Noam Chomsky for showing him the positives of US imperialism

He may or may not be wealthy, but is trolling with most of these threads

Jfl if you believed it in the first place. Why would the son of (m/b)illionaires need to live with roommates, let alone join an incel site? :lul:
I thought he was just an upper-middle class incel, you know those spoiled white kids on instagram. Not the son of the guy who owns a multi-billion dollar company.

I thought he was just an upper-middle class incel. Not the son of the guy who owns a multi-billion dollar company.
If you click on his profile, it will say "This user's profile is not available".

rich"cels" need to fuck off

If you click on his profile, it will say "This user's profile is not available".
Dang, I thought that meant he privated his account. Because I always equate a ban as in cross out name.

Why believe that fag? Even if he is rich he would be affording to do better shit to cope than be here, especially when he can surgerymaxx, even if he is rich I extremely doubt he's a Billionaire.

It's a persona. Don't take it seriously. :feelskek:

Not saying I believe he's rich but if he was but for some reason he lives with other guys then he's probably a closeted Faggot.

Why believe that fag? Even if he is rich he would be affording to do better shit to cope than be here, especially when he can surgerymaxx, even if he is rich I extremely doubt he's a Billionaire.
With that much wealth he doesn’t even need surgery, he could Epsteinmaxx

Making threads about him, is like opening a music festival in a Greek Arena, for a shitty wedding band that plays beatles covers...

With that much wealth he doesn’t even need surgery, he could Epsteinmaxx
There's a difference between surgerymaxxin and becoming handsome that you don't have to pay for bitches falling for you and fuckin you off and epstienmaxxin where you gotta pay xyz money to make sure your ass won't be found doing something wrong to girls that don't like you aside from what you're doing to them.

Assuming he isn't larping, I hope he neetbuxes us. 1% of his fortune would change our lives forever.

he should be banned for being faggot

I agree, He can fuck off this site!

He is hardbanned finally btw

hardban probably means ban by account deletion
Yeah this I think , for example his account can't be searched anymore and when you click his profile it says "user not found" or something similar

Also I heard that those are hardbanned can't use the forum anymore since it's blocked

@BataviaCel @Uggo Mongo

Also I heard that those are hardbanned can't use the forum anymore since it's blocked

@BataviaCel @Uggo Mongo
Dang so he won’t be coming back. He couldn’t even make an alt here

Kill all richfags they have life on tutorial

a billionaire kid will be driving buggatis and be on the sea having parties.