Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm starting to feel the age problems

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I did some squats a while ago and I'm busted. I did a hundred squats and the truth is that before I could get stiff but these last ones that I did have really fucked my legs.
Do you fucked up some part of your body doing some excercises?
@LastGerman @HighTGymcel

I can do 10, fucking bragging gymcels.

Your body is forming muscles in the thigh area.
probably. I'm very lazy and there's a lot of time since I don't do exercises.

With all the shit I read on the internet I expected my body to completely give up on me and live in a life of constant pain after I turned 30. I've been treating my body like complete shit ever since 25 aand the only health issues I have are hemorrhoids, which were something I had in my early 20s.

I'm starting to think that all of the "health issues" are just people who never exercised when they were young so they do not know how to deal with random aches and pains.

Normies glamorize aging. Either because they get to look back on their long list of accomplishments, or to cope with how shitty their lives have become.

Only in my mid 20's and my joints ache terribly after very little exertion.

my legs are way stronger than my arms, like I can somehow leg press more than I can deadlift, my physique is like I'm created in a character creator screen and someone hit "random" on my "limb size" bars

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back