Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm starting to hate gta online

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
It ruined gta 5's reputation

If your talking about the opressor that fucked up the game fr
I love the oppressor, its good for getting in tight places and easier to land than a helicopter. The griefers can be annoying but its convenient especially when doing cayo perico and crate grinding

The game went downhill for a variety of reasons. The oppressor is overpowered, and it is unfair that users who cannot afford one have to deal with them in random lobbies. There is plasma and laser guns, this is not star wars or halo, this is grand theft auto. They even added cars that can you drive underwater, this is a retarded idea that Rockstar implemented In the game. The players are toxic and are tryhards. Everything is too expensive. The orbital cannon is also used by greifers who are too lazy to fight against other players In a 1v1. And explosive sniper ammo is op too, not all users can afford it, sniper battles are rigged because of it

Last edited:
I love the oppressor, its good for getting in tight places and easier to land than a helicopter. The griefers can be annoying but its convenient especially when doing cayo perico and crate grinding
FOR YOU THAT IS, ME? I CANT EVEN FLY A FUCKING PLANE IN A PUBLIC LOBBY OR A HELI WITHOUT SEEING THAT SHIT BEHIND ME

The game went downhill for a variety of reasons. The oppressor is overpowered, and it is unfair that users who cannot afford one have to deal with them in random lobbies. There is plasma and laser guns, this is not star wars or halo, this is grand theft auto. They even added cars that can you drive underwater, this is a retarded idea that Rockstar implemented In the game. The players are toxic and are tryhards. Everything is too expensive. The orbital cannon is also used by greifers who are too lazy to fight against other players In a 1v1. And explosive sniper ammo is op too, not all users can afford it, sniper battles are rigged because of it
dealing with them opressorss is the worst, It angers me to no end!

Rockstar is shit now, all of the previous developers left long time ago, now there's only pajeets and faggots as developers.