Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most normies just want us incels to commit suicide

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
That's their wish, most normie posts on social media about incels are always for us to simply commit suicide for their happiness.

No, we incels must fight the normies and go er (in gta 5 online roleplay).

Im going to heaven, Nothing can stop me, My 72 virgins will arrive.

They hate being dragged into our suffERing so that's exactly what we'll do :feelshaha: it's just like they say "don't drag us into your loser life" or "don't drag us into it just because you're a virgin" "don't drag us into it just because you are muh soggy nistic" drag them all down and make them feel our pain

They hate being dragged into our suffERing so that's exactly what we'll do :feelshaha: it's just like they say "don't drag us into your loser life" or "don't drag us into it just because you're a virgin" "don't drag us into it just because you are muh soggy nistic" drag them all down and make them feel our pain
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

Well before we do that they want us to wagecuck and pay taxes for their child support and make their electricity, internet, clothes, perfume, makeup and bullshit.

They want us to give everything and take nothing. That's why there is so much bashing of male NEETS.

Im going to heaven, Nothing can stop me, My 72 virgins will arrive.
How do you get 50k posts in just a year lmao dude find some hobbies man