Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm talking to a fakecel here on discord

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I'm not going to expose him or try to get him banned because I'm sure he will have a mental breakdown. He has sent me his face and hes a normie, he has told me that girls have offered him sex and that slaying ethnic foids is easy. He has told other people on discord that they are normies and just aren't trying hard enough even though they are trucels. I saw him the other day virtue signalling about fakecels on here.

My question is, why are people like this? What do you think his thought process is. Is he insane or virtue signalling to an extreme degree? Maybe he feels guilty for not being an incel (even though hes mentally fucked up) so makes up for it by playing the role better. I don't know do you guys have any idea whats going on.

normie in denial that he is a normalfag

Faggot if you don't expose him nigger

gonna bet that you're just larping to make it look that the people who call out fakecels are fakecels themselves. but tbh, dicord problems so i don't really care. would still like to see what this guy look like

Last edited:
I'm not going to expose him or try to get him banned because I'm sure he will have a mental breakdown. He has sent me his face and hes a normie, he has told me that girls have offered him sex and that slaying ethnic foids is easy. He has told other people on discord that they are normies and just aren't trying hard enough even though they are trucels. I saw him the other day virtue signalling about fakecels on here.

My question is, why are people like this? What do you think his thought process is. Is he insane or virtue signalling to an extreme degree? Maybe he feels guilty for not being an incel (even though hes mentally fucked up) so makes up for it by playing the role better. I don't know do you guys have any idea whats going on.
Just do it. Out him and get him banned.

Why would people who are not actual incels want to spend even one second here? I’m only here to cope with the only people who understand what I am going through. Otherwise what’s the point.

To feel better about himself, he would rather feel like a chad among incels than like a crazy normie among normies.

If you don't out him you're not better than him and part of the problem.

gonna bet that you're just larping to make it look that the people who call out fakecels are fakecels themselves. but tbh, dicord problems so i don't really care. would still like to see what this guy look like

Say his name coward :lasereyes:

he's talking about me

two fakecels talking

assuming he's a zoomer he's probably excited that he's entered an underground le interwebz community but since he doesn't fit the role he has to larp in order to maintain an account here

normie in denial that he is a normalfag
Hes a giga normie. You would find 100's of him at any campus. I have no idea how he even found this site, I'm puzzled.
Faggot if you don't expose him nigger
Say his name
Hes mental, if I do that he might dox some brocels as revenge. I don't want to take that chance, he doesn't really participate enough here for me to try to go after him. This post is more of a question on these types of people.
In this case its true, hes a gymmaxxed normie whos obessed with fakecels despite being a fakecel himself. He keeps telling people they are normies even if they're trucels and that they need to workout and do manual labor to self improve.
Why would people who are not actual incels want to spend even one second here? I’m only here to cope with the only people who understand what I am going through. Otherwise what’s the point.
assuming he's a zoomer he's probably excited that he's entered an underground le interwebz community but since he doesn't fit the role he has to larp in order to maintain an account here
I think hes a millennial. Hes very deep into academia. I think hes here to feel edgy but he doesn't seem like a normal incel he seems like a normie trying hard to be one by over compensating. I think hes here for pseudo intellectualism or something.

In this case its true, hes a gymmaxxed normie whos obessed with fakecels despite being a fakecel himself. He keeps telling people they are normies even if they're trucels and that they need to workout and do manual labor to self improve.
interesting info :feelswhere:

expose that motherfucker

Typical Incels.is user circa 2023

he just wants to be edgy

it's similar to watching a talk show where they hire low life scum to behave like absolute apes. it's not only entertaining, it gives you a free ego boost. however shit your life, it's not thais bad at least, your not that low. gives you someone to look down upon.

like a zoo, but with humans

Many such cases, unfortunately:feelsugh:.

it's similar to watching a talk show where they hire low life scum to behave like absolute apes. it's not only entertaining, it gives you a free ego boost. however shit your life, it's not thais bad at least, your not that low. gives you someone to look down upon.

like a zoo, but with humans
Yup, already said it before, we’re ZOO exhibits for them.

We're ZOO exhibits for them.

KIPOx1A1sjUmWtDwnU1s12PYyVzUtsDHSjQZqykm73V0TFmKvyxMf94l5oVtZd4Dv1p76ig8wwyUKZpw139R7cvG2BVQjFCRv52mdvPTHmUYcaFJ9kgqY1GjKqnZfDgY
animals-1-7a2bb1305a824e339741aa5197c79092.jpg