Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm terribly ill

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Havs a pretty shitty cold rn, can't even think straight and haven't eaten in 2 days. Had to call out of work and fseling depressed cause i'll lose points towards a pay raise.

Just eat vitamin c and you’ll get cured after an hour (that’s what I did and it worked)

they are talking about you boy
but you r still the same

Just be NEET bro, it’s based!

you should have gone into work

Did you get vaxxed?

Only fakecels/cucks wageslave

I have severe chronic nasal pain and headaches.

I currently have a cold or coronavirus I don’t know… trust me it could be a lot worse. Just be thankful you don’t have autoimmune disease.
in a week you’ll be a normal capable person.

I wish I’d just come down with something so I could rotmaxx on my company’s dime

:yes: :yes: :yes:

:yes::yes::yes:

Stop eating food its a jewish conspiracy they put all kinds of chemicals in there you don't need food to survive
You have to eat to survive. Just cut out the processed crap and added sugar you should be fine

just drink a lot water instead

You have to eat to survive
:no: :no: :no:

You don't its a lie we just can't resist eating food because the jews put all the chemicals in the foods so you are now addicted to eating food.

Our bodies take energy from the sun and water we don't need food to live its all a lie and a conspiracy.

:no: :no: :no:

You don't its a lie we just can't resist eating food because the jews put all the chemicals in the foods so you are now addicted to eating food.
You have to eat addiction or not or you’ll fall ill like OP
Our bodies take energy from the sun and water we don't need food to live its all a lie and a conspiracy.
Ok dumbass.

You have to eat addiction or not or you’ll fall ill like OP

Ok dumbass.
Try not eating anything and you get hungry and eventually you want to eat food this is the effect of the jewish chemicals in our food they create hunger in the past the hunger did not exist the humans ate food to maintain their energy levels but now days people eat food because they are addicted.

Try not eating anything and you get hungry and eventually you want to eat food this is the effect of the jewish chemicals in our food they create hunger in the past the hunger did not exist the humans ate food to maintain their energy levels but now days people eat food because they are addicted.
How can i be addicted when my hormones are fucked to hell? I can’t even feel full after i eat

Speak for yourself