Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom wants me to go work as a life guard WTF

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-

This is the thread I made yesterday, she wants me to work at the pool as a lifeguard and I don't want to cause I can make more money doing other jobs :feelsUgh:

have fun giving fags cpr

but you ain't getting no other jobs so just do that for the meantime. Get some experience and build up your resume.

Did you raise your idea to her.

Did you raise your idea to her.
we dont even enough money for me to start so I probably have to wage slave but the problem is still prevalent. Cant get hired.

Just Make out with drowned strangers bro

Would not recommend at all. I was a janitor at a pool facility while in college. Chad lifeguards, half naked staceylites. But if you look at the foids for 2 seconds you get written up immediately as a sub5. And in your lifeguard role you'd be expected to keep watch aka even more chance to get accused.

have fun giving fags cpr
Rofl Gif - IceGif

I want to break into being a security guard for night offices, i’d love to just get paid to pace around listening to music or podcasts